Hacking Just Dance 2015 - Black screen?

vladik4kides

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Please don't bump a old thread. I have no idea how you found this. Also why would we use Brick My Wii? Stop using pimp my wii. It has bricked so many people.
Oh really? It helped me so much. I found this when I was having the same problem with the same game. I just updated my isos...and for loading game I used iso250...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Even AnyRegionChanger haven't break my Wii ;P

Rockz

Trophies
XP
Country
I sent you a PM with CIOS, Wad Manager and the last USB Loader GX.
hey i want cios 250 57 base and wad manager please i really want to play just dance

For everyone:

CIOS 250: (PM for the link)
Wad Manager: (PM for the link)

You need the last version of USB loader GX. Use the automatic installer to get it: http://usbloader-gui.googlecode.com/files/USBLoaderGX_Installer_v1.8.exe

1-Install the last version of USB loader GX in your SD. If you need more help, go to the official wiki (https://code.google.com/p/usbloader-gui/wiki/Installation)
2-Download and put Wad Manager 1.8 in your SD.
3-Download and put CIOS 250 in your SD.
4-Launch Wad Manager and browse and Install CIOS 250. Wait until it ends.
5-Launch the last version of USB loader GX.
6-Find "Just Dance 2014" and/or "Just Dance 2015" and go to Game Settings. Set the Game IOS to 250.
7- Load Game.
Hope it helps.
Bye

hey intronaut i cant find game ios there is only ios not game ios what should i do

dgutah44

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had the same problem, but I installed the 250 IOS again (through WAD Manager 1.8 this time), changed the Game iOS to 250 and it worked.

If someone needs the IOS wad, only reply me.

Could I get the link to the IOS Wad? I installed one but still does not work.

Last edited by dgutah44,

dgutah44

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have tried everything people have mentioned as a solution and nothing works. I have updated many different files, tried different IOS, tried forcing the video, running ModMii (everything is updated now) and nothing works.

With IOS 250 nothing happens just a black screen. With IOS 224 I get a "Reading Disc" on the screen but nothing loads. Here is my sysCheck

Attachments

• sysCheck.txt
    2.5 KB · Views: 306

JaapDaniels

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
I have tried everything people have mentioned as a solution and nothing works. I have updated many different files, tried different IOS, tried forcing the video, running ModMii (everything is updated now) and nothing works.

With IOS 250 nothing happens just a black screen. With IOS 224 I get a "Reading Disc" on the screen but nothing loads. Here is my sysCheck
had the excact same problem, did the whole mod again (can't think of anything i didn't do first time) strangely it fixed this game, wierd thing is i didn't change anything i think... just after i last reinstalled d2x cios (by the d2x cios installer it was gone... only just dance 2015 had this problem, and i used the same exploits, tools and ciosses...

dgutah44

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
had the excact same problem, did the whole mod again (can't think of anything i didn't do first time) strangely it fixed this game, wierd thing is i didn't change anything i think... just after i last reinstalled d2x cios (by the d2x cios installer it was gone... only just dance 2015 had this problem, and i used the same exploits, tools and ciosses...

Yeah, all the other games work just fine. The only ones with issues are Just Dance 2014, 2015, and 2016.

What files and instructions did you use? Maybe the ones I am using have something that is not quite right.

JaapDaniels

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yeah, all the other games work just fine. The only ones with issues are Just Dance 2014, 2015, and 2016.

What files and instructions did you use? Maybe the ones I am using have something that is not quite right.

hackmii please for the exploit to install hbc on latest nintendo fw, pimp-my-wii 3.03 for most of the modding (but it's not that stable so use at own risk, use the update first in the app and restart the app befor you really use it), then used d2x cios installer with latest beta version of d2x cios.

but like i said i did it twice excactly the same (or so i remembered), and only once it worked for just dance 2015.

dgutah44

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hackmii please for the exploit to install hbc on latest nintendo fw, pimp-my-wii 3.03 for most of the modding (but it's not that stable so use at own risk, use the update first in the app and restart the app befor you really use it), then used d2x cios installer with latest beta version of d2x cios.

but like i said i did it twice excactly the same (or so i remembered), and only once it worked for just dance 2015.

Thanks for the info, I was told not to use pimp-my-wii but I will look into it a little more.

JaapDaniels

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
pimp-my-wii is a dangerous app since it will be able to overwrite real iosses, and doesn't check the downloads it made for checksum mismatches. so you can go use other more secure tools to download all the ioses you'll need... just it's easy to to find it all in one place... just you'll need to be sure your internet is bug proof, and there's a top of the line connection to the servers pimp-my-wii uses.

rhester72

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Having the same black-screen issue with JD2015 on a NTSC Wii using cIOS d2x-v10-beta52 on IOS 249 base 56 _and_ cIOS d2x-v10-beta53alt on IOS 250 base 57.

For those who got it working with something using base 57 (the cIOS slot makes no difference, it's the combination of base and d2x that matters), _which_ d2x did you use?

Rodney

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Having the same black-screen issue with JD2015 on a NTSC Wii using cIOS d2x-v10-beta52 on IOS 249 base 56 _and_ cIOS d2x-v10-beta53alt on IOS 250 base 57.

For those who got it working with something using base 57 (the cIOS slot makes no difference, it's the combination of base and d2x that matters), _which_ d2x did you use?

Rodney

It should work fine on v8 or v10. You might try IOS251[58] too but you can only install that with the d2x installer app. ModMii doesn't have an option for it.

rhester72

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I confirmed v10beta52 with IOS 57 works fine - seems 53-alt doesn't, which I found odd since JD2015 has USB mic support. Still trying to work the in-game USB stuff out in my head. :) Thanks much!

Rodney

apg

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello all I am new here but have been using usb loader gx for awhile. My Just Dance work perfect on our living room tv but if I move it to our kids tv it shows in black and white can anyone share some insight on this issue thanks.

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello all I am new here but have been using usb loader gx for awhile. My Just Dance work perfect on our living room tv but if I move it to our kids tv it shows in black and white can anyone share some insight on this issue thanks.

If it's the same console that sounds like a TV problem.

LightDawnLegend

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys, quick (hopefully simple) question!

I've got my Wii on 4.2E and running USB Loader GX 3. I just installed IOS58 if that makes any difference.

Anyway, every other game works fine but Just Dance 2015 (PAL) is just hanging at a black screen. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance :)

I still haven't figured out how to display/emulate PAL games to NTSC (I tried every tweak in every USB loader) but still I get Black Screens everytime. I forces me to use my Old CRT TV just to play PAL games (including my Pal Just Dance 2015 disk). But I figured out some tweak settings in USB loaders to display/emulate PAL Wii Games to the CRT/Multi Color System TV Seamlessly *It still output PAL *applicable in every PAL supporting TV... (Note: To my fellow NTSC users there; there will be a slight "Flicker" and noices in the display and It is normal (because of our 60hz electric current):

Video Mode: Force PAL 60/50 *depends on your country
Sneek Video Patch: Sneek+All
VIDTV: ON
Country Fix: ON *obviously
Anti 002 (something): Off
Game IOS: 249 *must have *important

And now your Game will work 100% (based on my Experience) You're Welcome

Rodney

I use cIOS d2x-v10-beta53alt and Base 57 on my IOS 249, 250, 236 and the backup games now works perfectly

Last edited by LightDawnLegend,

tswntk

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
LOL
It is 2017 and you talk about Anti 002? Most modern loader don't even give you that setting as it is totally not needed now.
249 is just a slot/container, it means nothing by itself, what matters is what you installed to it.
installing the same cios with the same base to different slots is just a waste of space. Different cios/bases will have different compatibility/functionalities catered for specific situations.

Last edited by tswntk,
Reactions: LightDawnLegend

LightDawnLegend

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
LOL
It is 2017 and you talk about Anti 002? Most modern loader don't even give you that setting as it is totally not needed now.
249 is just a slot/container, it means nothing by itself, what matters is what you installed to it.
installing the same cios with the same base to different slots is just a waste of space. Different cios/bases will have different compatibility/functionalities catered for specific situations.

As I havent installed cIOS in my Wii; the loaders says that there is no IOS (I selected 249 before) in that slot, I booted a game with it *even I havent put the cIOS*and the game gave me blackscreens, so to manage that, I installed cIOS to the common IOS used by backup games.

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As I havent installed cIOS in my Wii; the loaders says that there is no IOS (I selected 249 before) in that slot, I booted a game with it *even I havent put the cIOS*and the game gave me blackscreens, so to manage that, I installed cIOS to the common IOS used by backup games.

Just post a SysCheck. Use the version in that thread and put it in spoiler tags. Just Dance requires a cIOS based on IOS 57. If you installed d2x v10 beta53 that could be the problem.

There is also no need to enable the SNEEK video patch for disc-based games. That's only for channel-based titles.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-