Gaming Just bought street fighter iv...

masterjoel201

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dragonjud said:
While everyone is entitled to their own opinion, you lost me at 'the only fighting game I like is SSBB'. That statement proves everything that's wrong with this thread.

SSBB is not a typical fighting game, and hence your taste is just different. Much like you despise SSFIV, I couldn't stomach that SSBB garbage for more than 5 minutes. I can't even tell WTF is going on half the time, I try to play that. Definitely button mashing heaven, and very different from most typical fighting games.
I was talking about Smash 64...

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
masterjoel201 said:
dragonjud said:
While everyone is entitled to their own opinion, you lost me at 'the only fighting game I like is SSBB'. That statement proves everything that's wrong with this thread.

SSBB is not a typical fighting game, and hence your taste is just different. Much like you despise SSFIV, I couldn't stomach that SSBB garbage for more than 5 minutes. I can't even tell WTF is going on half the time, I try to play that. Definitely button mashing heaven, and very different from most typical fighting games.

64 or not, I would hardly call it a fighting game.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
masterjoel201 said:
dragonjud said:

Doesn't really make a difference.

QUOTE(TwinRetro @ Apr 22 2011, 12:19 PM)
64 or not, I would hardly call it a fighting game.
It's definitely a fighting game, but it's a party fighting game.

EphenSteve

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MakiManPR said:
EphenSteve said:
i wasnt impressed with it, ONLY because from what Ive seen (correct me if im wrong without an insult) you don't unlock extra characters? so the main point of the game is to put countless hours into it to become great with your favorite characters and compete with people? is there anything you unlock except useless trophies? i mean i love the gameplay but i likes me some hidden stuff..

In the first SFIV you had to unlock many characters(Cammy, Sakura, Akuma/Gouki, Gouken, Fei Long, Gen, Rose, Dan and Seth) but since SSFIV came out you don't have to cuz all player were complaining about it Capcom made everything unlocked from the very beginning.

well at least make something unlockable thats usable. at least costumes or the newest chars to the series? special fighting modes? idk. just saying. a lot of people like suprises in their games a lot dont, im just one who does. i love street fighter though im just sayin.

Cloak519

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If I'm honest, I don't like it. I'm not saying this makes it universally bad (as in, bad as a game), but it just doesn't suit me. It was an impulse buy when I was in Asda the day before my birthday...I hadn't seen any gameplay but I had heard good things about SFIV. I took the risk and it didn't pay off
frown.gif
I'm pretty bad at the game but I'm positive I could improve...I just don't have the enthusiasm to do so, I feel it lacks something
unsure.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.