Hacking Just bought a WiiU - Issue

Relys

^(Software | Hardware) Exploit? Development.$
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jesus man, it's like the third post down.

a50fKEO.png

http://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-blocking-online-updates-and-play-online-easy.369720/

Reactions: filfat

Relys

^(Software | Hardware) Exploit? Development.$
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would say "thank you", but you're kind of an ass.

Really great attitude you got their buddy. When you don't read the forum and stickies and expect people to spoon feed you information that is in the title of the thread three posts down, you will more than likely get a curt reply. Better get used to it.

Aand still not seeing the post... I cannot use online features until I update; which blocks the exploit... so...

You can use everything except Eshop. You can use Mario Kart Disk to update to 4.1.

YellowYoYos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmmmm, doing network system update will update you to the latest 5.1.1 and we don't want that.

The only next thing I can think of would be to find a game that has a required system update on the disc lower then 5.1.1

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmmmm, doing network system update will update you to the latest 5.1.1 and we don't want that.

The only next thing I can think of would be to find a game that has a required system update on the disc lower then 5.1.1
I appreciate the (kind - looking at you, other guy) help :) Thank you.

I've bought the Zelda Wii U, and I'd love to be able to play my downloadable game, haha! I guess I don't really need the browser exploit. Too much trouble for me, haha! There really isn't much of a "benefit" as far as the hack goes, at the moment, correct?

FPSRussi4

Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
Not at the moment, no. In the future, however, it may lead to greater use for the end-user. Also, I believe MK8 has an on-disk update to 4.1.0

Marionumber1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There really isn't much of a "benefit" as far as the hack goes, at the moment, correct?

Not yet, but we're working on a PPC kernel exploit to allow for homebrew and game mods. When that's done, you may be locked out of it for a while until we port the browser exploit to newer versions. Doing so requires us to find a new exploitable WebKit bug that works on the Wii U and spend some time turning it into an exploit.

YellowYoYos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Benefits right now are that it very well could be the doorway that leads to WiiU mode homebrew via software exploit, instead of buying hardware hacks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: :whip: