Just bought a v1 Switch, what do I need to know for hacking ?

grubgrub

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
OK GUYS.
Just received lu v1 Switch.
The version is 13.1.0.
How to find a good guide to hack it ?
Thanks !

This is a good guide on hacking the switch.
https://switch.homebrew.guide/

Also, VERY important to make sure that your delete the wifi settings and place the switch in flight mode BEFORE creating the emunand. (just remove all the wifi settings info before attempting the hack)
That way the emunand will not try to connect to the internet to nintendo's servers and get you banned,
Keep sysnand clean and you can play online

Andorin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hey boys.
Everything went well !

I could install Atmosphere on my switch with my PC. I can see it through the parameters menu.
Is it dangerous now to connect on my wifi while on CFW to install Homebrews ?

I have not linked any Nintendo account since I received my Switch. Just created a profile.
I DO NOT WANT to play online. Just want to know if I can connect to the internet while on CFW through wifi.

Thanks !

grubgrub

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Hey boys.
Everything went well !

I could install Atmosphere on my switch with my PC. I can see it through the parameters menu.
Is it dangerous now to connect on my wifi while on CFW to install Homebrews ?

I have not linked any Nintendo account since I received my Switch. Just created a profile.
I DO NOT WANT to play online. Just want to know if I can connect to the internet while on CFW through wifi.

Thanks !

I heard that the switch sends info to the Nintendo servers when it connects online. Did you create an emunand partition?

Keep emunand offline, To install
stuff on emunand, you can copy the stuff over via microSD card, or use tinfoil to install over USB connection.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1