Hacking Just bought a Switch and need some info's please

razielleonhart

RazzyDee
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
So I was able to find a hackable switch on 4.1.0 and I want know if there is a control way to update to to later update so I can still use the SX Pro for the full file size and the 4gb split files. And can I still connect it to the Wifi without a Nintendo Link and not be banned for the day I might want to do that?

iktwo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have not used SX. It is safe to assume that running any CFW will result in a ban. The switch logs and reports a lot of things. No one guarantees you that you will not be banned. There are methods to update the system without burning fuses to be able to downgrade it.

What is often recommended is to make a clean backup of your nand, that is before running any CFW. Then you could update with ChoiDujourNX to prevent burning fuses, and you could go back if you ever need/want to. I know that there's things included in Atmosphere that reduce the logging or reduces what is sent. You could also use 90dns https://gbatemp.net/threads/90dns-dns-server-for-blocking-all-nintendo-servers.516234/ to reduce the risk, but as it says there, USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

So there is no known method that will guarantee what you want, there are options that might work for you.

Nezztor

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
If you want to avoid ban do this

-backup your nand
-make emunand(do not conect to internet never in emunand play there your backups)
-keep sysnand clean

razielleonhart

RazzyDee
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I have not got my tool in the post yet and I know there is a risk of ban for online play. But I did not know the switch logs the things like that. As of right now I have no plans of logging into my Nintendo account and only use the wifi for updates for the SX and other then that keep it offline.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night