Gaming Just a heads up.

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Microsoft has sent out a email containing a free 48 Hour Trial code. It says "Stand Defiant, and get 48 hours Gold. I don't really need mine, but I figured it was worth posting so if someone does need it, they won't delete the email.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'll take the code if you don't need it. I go to my friends place all the time to play Xbox, and I want to go online, but don't have a real reason to go out and spend money on codes.

Sop

groovy dude lmao
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Can I PLEAAAAAAAASE have that? I have had my Xbox for at least 4 years and have never had online.. I just want to try it at least once.

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
With the 48 hour gold cards, you don't get the full benefits of gold. In fact, you pretty much just get the ability to go online and play against other people. It is very limited to give you a taste of what you could buy. At least you get some online playtime in though.

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
ShadowSoldier said:
Sop said:
Can I PLEAAAAAAAASE have that? I have had my Xbox for at least 4 years and have never had online.. I just want to try it at least once.

You do know that you get a free one month trial... right?

It's only if you've already signed up for live with a legitimate email. I'm sure a few people like to use fake emails thinking they won't actually use the account. No registered account with a good email though, no code.

Sop

groovy dude lmao
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
ShadowSoldier said:
Sop said:

You do know that you get a free one month trial... right?
yeah.. but we didn't have a wireless adapter then.

Snappo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got an email giving away R Type Dimensions, and by looking at the videos on youtube, I probably wont like it so first person to P.M. can have it.
EDIT: Someones claimed it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: btw i feel this a good time to remind you guys that sea of thieves was made by rare, who also...