A second time. I blame MS

CrazyOldMan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I had initially hoping to login to my old account but over ten years of inactivity on both the account and the associated email has led to this. Turns out I can't send PMs with this account. Completely understandable. I was no one really relevant nor did I make any noticeably significant contributions. Mainly edited the CWcheats DB that was going around due to it being filled to the brim with poorly made codes. About it really. Mainly on here just to poke around and get what I assistance I may or may not need in the future. Made the email for this account with a gmail instead of hotmail like last time. No getting my email wiped like the old account. Can't even remake it because it's in limbo. Anyway. If you ever need it figured out why a particular code isn't working for AR supported consoles and you don't mind waiting until my next login. I'll get it fixed for you if you can at the very least provide me with the dump. Have a good day all.

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, you can try contacting one of the mods here, they might be able to help you get your old account back.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol