What is this and how do I delete it

taffyponty

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I was having a go at updating my switch homebrew files and then doing backups.
Which btw I don't fully understand because what is boot 0 boot 1 and raw and nand.
How do I do a total backup and restore. Can it be easy?
Can I migrate my install from a 128 to 1 terrabyte drive? If so how?

Anyway. I seem to now have several things to launch as seen in the screenshots 🙄
EMUMMC DOES NOT LAUNCH there's an error code. How do I delete it
Syscfw works fine. And "stock" I haven't run it and assume it's the official Nintendo operating system?

For a bit of further information .
During the course of updating my files and injecting various files using tegra.
Seems to have been around the time I created the second launch thingy

Also this is when my user "mi" profile accounts I created seem to have disappeared. So did my save games.

There's a couple of utilities where I can spot save games, but how to restore them to my newly created mi profiles or just restore my old mi's I have no idea

So how do I get rid of this pointless non functioning emu mmc and what's the easiest way to backup and/ or migrate to a bigger SD card

Yes I've mentioned it before but I am autistic so sorry if I ramble too much I feel like I can't explain myself.
I'm not just being a d***

BaamAlex

UDE GA NARU ZE!
Trophies
Website
hmpg.net
XP
Country
Germany
there's an error code
"There's an error" is not enough info. What exactly do you see on your screen?

How do I do a total backup and restore. Can it be easy?
It is easy. But you don't really need that except your console is in a state where it is really "bricked".

Which btw I don't fully understand because what is boot 0 boot 1 and raw and nand.
If i remember correctly, boot0/1 is some built-in sysmodule. And the nand is the internal storage of the console.

taffyponty

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
"There's an error" is not enough info. What exactly do you see on your screen?

It is easy. But you don't really need that except your console is in a state where it is really "bricked".

If i remember correctly, boot0/1 is some built-in sysmodule. And the nand is the internal storage of the console.
I added a screenshot. Now why was it deleted ??? 🙄
Basically when you run Hekate there's 3 things to launch. A stock . Another one which is corrupt and won't run and then the other one I do use and have games on it.

Yes I do want a total backup. In case I do manage to brick it. It won't be the first time something like this happened, rooting and flashing firmware on some device.

I've followed instructions to backup last time, which was how I got in this situation to begin with.
I'm guessing they told me to update things, but instead I seem to have installed the update alongside the original🙄? Or idk but at one point I had two of various apps in the album like nxshell .

Attachments

• IMG_20230721_215925_684.jpg
    IMG_20230721_215925_684.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 23

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol