Homebrew just a general question

zcrashz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok ive been talking with nabster and trying to figure out how to get my system back to the way it was so i can play some games...i f'd it up and he has got me back to basics...i think .... lol...i know it works now and didnt before i talked to him...and im very thankful for that...unfortunatly he is not available right now and my wife is getting pissed...at me for messing with it in the first place...lol... anyway... i got rev 14 installed and he then tells me to run dop-ios v7... but when i read the install for dop-ios it says i need to be at least on 3.4 or 4.0 to use and 3.4 has to be updated by disc and 4.0 by wii config... and then i an run dop-ios... so basically if i go to wii sys update on wii settings i can go to 4.0 and still be ok with what is on there now but ill have 4.0 menu right? and then i just run dop-ios and do all that... cause what i gathered from nadster was to run dop-ios first and then update to 4.0 then 4.1 using waninkoko update....but it also says that dop-ios wont work with waninkoko updates... so i am a little confused... ive been running 3.2u for about a year since i got the machine and installed HBC...no major problems until the other night when i thought i would listen to some other people on how to play GH5 backups... needless to say it didnt work so well... and now i am trying to get it back to the way it was...

Ossot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Forgive me as this isn't an answer to your question in anyway whatsoever. Infact, it's just me asking you questions.

That wall of text you just wrote - what school did you attend that told you periods should always come in threes and can be placed in the middle of thoughts? I'm doing a research project on the failing educational system and want to make sure I include whoever taught you anything at all about the English language and it's grammatical structure. Thanks...a..lot...

KiiNG

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Ossot
+1

@OP
If I decrypted properly, you're asking how to softmod (or update your softmod)? Why not just look at one of the guides that are stickied? You can get up to 4.1 with full softmod capability.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: you can't turn link into a femboy in tears of the kingdom