Hacking JUST A BIG THANK YOU

Mondeo man

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just wanted to thank all you guys who made the guides for me to follow when hacking my Wii

and also to all those who helped me out when I got stuck

and lastly but certainly not least to all those who have made me feel welcome on the board

THANK YOU

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

CyborgSuperman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Absolutely! Thanks to all the people who have taken a considerable amount of their time to make all of the comprehensive guides and faq's that many would seem to take for granted. Some folks seem to forget that the authors of these guides have lives too. They're not getting any compensation for their hard efforts and also, they don't owe use anything!! Many forum browsers and contributors should take the 35 seconds to hit the 'reply' button and say "Thanks". Writing a guide, putting together a soft-modding web site, and attempting to answer as many noobie questions as possible takes a lot of work and even though they make it look easy, it is most definitely not. I would like to let all of the contributors to the "modding scene" know that I appreciate all their efforts and would not be able to tell the SD Card slot from the Gamecube Memory Card slot without them! Thanks so much and know that there are readers here that are truly thankful for all your work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Touché.