• Replies 1,213
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nottulys

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
^^^WOWZAZ! That was pretty harsh, then again theres a couple of threads on here to help but oh well

buckweed187

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
deufeufeu said:
buckweed187 said:
i still can't get this to work dump comes out empty can someone tell where i'm prob going wrong or a guild that a noob could follow would be great.

thanks to anyone that replys
Rather than a guild you can enlist to the Cult of the Great Noobish : it involves burning manuals and faqs, and using special scripts to prevent anyone from actually using the search function on a forum or even a search engine to try to look by themselves.

this is harsh,well you see i have done what all the guilds say but im having trouble with the way its coming out ? looked on all your links etc.

find clean rom/unpack/add eng patch/use dpspatcher.exe wait for new rom WAIT ROM WRONG SIZE...

i had no trouble with soma bringer patch so as far as i can tell i'm doing it all right but wait shock horror its not working

thought i would ask some guy that know this stuff and maybe one would be kind enough to help.

everyone was a noob at some point and ask for a little help o well i guess i'll just read every post on here AGAIN!

litium

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hey, i got it working on DSTT for a how-to, go here: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=79126

You're awsome deufeufeu
Thanks for this translation. As soon as i can i'll make a PATCHER FOR DSTT. =D (Today surely)

EDIT: Here's the patcher: http://rapidshare.com/files/100765208/Jump..._DSTT_.zip.html

You just need a clean rom, and an alredy translated rom. Read the topic avobe to further instructions

BTW: If you wanna add this to the wiki along yout standalone patcher, go ahead (but a little credit for me wouldn''t harm =D)

DarkSoulFlame

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
litium said:
Hey, i got it working on DSTT for a how-to, go here: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=79126

You're awsome deufeufeu
Thanks for this translation. As soon as i can i'll make a PATCHER FOR DSTT. =D (Today surely)

EDIT: Here's the patcher: http://rapidshare.com/files/100765208/Jump..._DSTT_.zip.html

You just need a clean rom, and an alredy translated rom. Read the topic avobe to further instructions

BTW: If you wanna add this to the wiki along yout standalone patcher, go ahead (but a little credit for me wouldn''t harm =D)
This will help the DSTT users!

litium

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Yes, i thought that since NeoFlash team seems to not even bother whit this, someone else should. And since is not the fault of DFF he didn had to do anithing either, so... Tada =D.

squeakypants

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
More a game issue than a translation one: When do you start unlocking more worlds? After you go into the "J-Galaxy" there are the 3 groups of 3 worlds each. When do you get to see more?

Also, are the menu buttons going to be translated? In the deck editor and such it would be very helpful. Since you translate the graphics of the "cards" you put in the deck, is there a reason why you can't do the menus? (please don't read this like a complaint; I'm just curious)

geunt

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
squeakypants said:
More a game issue than a translation one: When do you start unlocking more worlds? After you go into the "J-Galaxy" there are the 3 groups of 3 worlds each. When do you get to see more?

Also, are the menu buttons going to be translated? In the deck editor and such it would be very helpful. Since you translate the graphics of the "cards" you put in the deck, is there a reason why you can't do the menus? (please don't read this like a complaint; I'm just curious)

for unlocking, you must finish most of the objectives in each world or evolves komas in J-Power mode

mmenu buttons.... we have talk about that previously, I have all text for that translated, but Graphics use a different compressed format than komas, actually we can extract file but we obtain a messy graphics file that cannot be used for edition, and we doesn't have an insert tool

so it s impossible to edit them now.

If a rom hacker would like to create a tool\script about that, he is welcome! (deufeufeu can't because he s got no time)

BTW GG lithium! it s a good news for DSTT users, I have put a link to your thread in the wiki

litium

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Oh, well! Thank you. I'm glad that i helped... someway =D. You make an awesome job in this translation so, that was the minimum i could do for help. Since people were'nt able to enjoy this never get to see how awesome it is.

nicklessguy

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
squeakypants said:
Its actually very easy once you figure it, because despite the deck menus not being translated, when you atually CLICK at them, comes a system message asking for confirmation, so if you click on copy, you will see a "Copy this deck?" dialog box, for example, so its no problem.
The first option will automatically enter deck edition so that should be intuitive enough.

Inside the deck editor, if you want to know what does what, just press select. It calls a help arrow that you can use to obtain explanations about each icon at that screen.

All the other screens like multiplayer configuration, player profile, options screen and such, are the same, just move the arrow at an option and the helper says what is that.
I would say that nothing more in this game makes you need guesswork anymore, all the info is there, even if some aren't in our faces, but they exists =)

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yay stickied
btw nice job
its still hard for me to understand (the decks and stuff) but thats only because i dont know how to work things and read jap
keep it up!

sketcher15

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi i dont know if this is just me but i cant access the wiki page posted on the 1st post 1st page, is the site down?

BiscuitCookie

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
tinymonkeyt said:
yay stickied
btw nice job
its still hard for me to understand (the decks and stuff) but thats only because i dont know how to work things and read jap
keep it up!

lol The mod's actually listened to my report.

Edit: here is a link to the newest patch
http://kkddl.free.fr/jus/file/jus-eng-dev08_03_08.zip

in the weekend there will be released a new one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Literally 300 lbs. lolol