ROM Hack Jump Ultimate Stars English Patch

rigloo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been trying to play this game in english. Can someone please give me a link to an application that I can use to patch the rom. preferably one for a Mac, but either way I can just use Wine to use Windows software.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Afraid you will not have a great time if you have to suffer OSX and want to do much with DS flash carts/ROM hacks.

Anyway a windows patch for both released versions, no koma is the version without the little graphics for special moves translated.

http://filetrip.net/nds-downloads/rom-hacks/download-jump-ultimate-stars-030508-f30428.html
http://filetrip.net/nds-downloads/rom-hacks/download-jump-ultimate-stars-030508nokoma-f30429.html

Somewhere out there might be some translation patches in Linux/mac/more conventional form but most are just the windows ones linked above. Sadly deufeufeu vanished it seems and with it went various sites with all that sort of stuff on.

Reactions: focusonme

StEvEy52

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What is the game id to this game? and plz dont tell me to use the cheat code editior cuz thats not gonna work

JUSFAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey i know its a dead board but ive been trying to get in contact with pepole to revive this game community and maybe even modify the game to make it more balanced. i unfortunetly dont have any knowledge on coding but i was hoping to find pepole here. we also have discord for the game if you need any link just reply to this post.

Nikokaro

Lost philosopher... searching for a way out...
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
:D Sorry for the digression, allow me some irony.
It is the first time that I have seen the word 'people' written in that way, moreover by an u.s. person; what is it, a slang expression?..:unsure:..american-english... very tough, complex, abstruse... maybe not even english anymore...:rofl2:

P.S. In retrospect I wouldn't want to be accused of ... how do you say ... 'shitposting' ('.. intentionally designed to derail discussions or cause the biggest reaction with the least effort possible..' Wikipedia):
sul cesso.gif

Last edited by Nikokaro,

SDA

Shame Yourself
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
:D Sorry for the digression, allow me some irony.
It is the first time that I have seen the word 'people' written in that way, moreover by an u.s. person; what is it, a slang expression?..:unsure:..american-english... very tough, complex, abstruse... maybe not even english anymore...:rofl2:
I agree. That sounds weird to me too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: :rofl2: