ROM Hack Jump Ulimate Stars Translation Project

superkyre

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.extendedplaystudios.com
XP
Country
@beautifulbeast: I already rewrote the tutorials based on the bin files at the JUSTP site (which are the Google Docs you just posted) and posted said rewrites for jesterscourt to re-rewrite with his creative flavour. The only things to be concerned with them are the untranslated lines, particularly in tutorial.bin and tutorial2.bin. Hopefully with my rewrites, jesterscourt can infer what to write to fill those blanks in without having to refer to the original kanji.
smile.gif

But if someone can proofread the technicalities in my rewrite of tutorial.bin for jesterscourt, that would be great. It concerns deck construction, and I may have overlooked some of the more minor technical aspects in my rewrite (such as, when the text says "here" or "touch here", is Jump Pirate really pointing out the spot in question during the tutorial?).

Mithrandir

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
It concerns deck construction, and I may have overlooked some of the more minor technical aspects in my rewrite (such as, when the text says "here" or "touch here", is Jump Pirate really pointing out the spot in question during the tutorial?).
Yes. It's important to keep the translation in sync with what actually happens in the bottom screen.

geunt

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
i need something clear about some terms in the game

J-Soul are health or special gauge !!?

if it s health, can we use SP terms for special gauge ?

geunt

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
just a little news to tell that we have reach the 1000 line of chr_b_t.bin.... this file used 1900 lines!!!!

it s a premade clean and maybe later we should need help if you want a 100% clean translated adapted files (like evryone i think)

btw i'm looking for someone who know shaman king and/or yu yu hakusho for helping us on some attack names in the games

thejellydude

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I should know a good amount. If not, I'll just look it up. I have every scanlated volume of both series on my computer. I won't be able to do much until Thursday though, so if anyone wants to do anything, go ahead.

CheckYourSix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

geunt

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Thanx CheckYourSix

exactly what i need !

Btw what is the anna attribut.....
Yoh is a shaman
but who is anna

a basic translation said landlady ....... but i don t know very well this manga

Same problem with HunterxHunter... i m not sure in the us Jajanken rock or zetsu aren t been translated

beautifulbeast

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
@geunt: Keep up the good work. You're amazing.
@everyone else: In case you didn't know, chr_b.bin and chr_s.bin are the longest files in the game, the hardest to translate and therefore the ones that were dragging us down the most. If anyone can help geunt with the missing parts (translators and manga aficionados mainly) that would be of great help.

Talaria

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
Thanx CheckYourSix

exactly what i need !

Btw what is the anna attribut.....
Yoh is a shaman
but who is anna

a basic translation said landlady ....... but i don t know very well this manga

Same problem with HunterxHunter... i m not sure in the us Jajanken rock or zetsu aren t been translated

Not sure about the manga but in the anime she was Yoh's Mentor and fiance. Although i doubt that helps much lawl.

ProjectVirtue

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I just wanted to say thanks for all your hard work everybody =]
I have a few japanese friends at school, so I'll ask them to see if they can help out a little.
I dont know any japanese, but if theres any graphics altering for the koma's I'd be more then glad to help out. I have 5 years experience with photoshop so I'm sure I can do whatever it is that needs to be edited.

kliker

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Anna is a Medium in our language series. I don't know about english series but i think it's accurate enought.
She does summon the other spirits and stuff...

KOFSoldier

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey Geunt, Anna is the blonde girl with long hair in Shaman King. She is a playable character as well (I think she is the only other playable character from Shaman King besides Yoh.).

Her Help Koma gives SP for multi-hits (If that helps).

geunt

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
i know each battle character in the game (i just don t have read some manga like shamn king so i dont know details of this character)

BTW we work only on battle character right now and when we got a problem about an attack or some character abilities, we re gonna ask to the community

each time, we make a lot of research (gamefaqs of course but wiki and fan site too and sometimes the manga or scanlation if we own it)

For anna, i ve use Spirit medium

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn4vARy44iY