ROM Hack Jump Ulimate Stars Translation Project

iritegood

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I will be reinstalling my OS tomorrow so I probably wont' be on, but if there's a debugging spot open can I reserve it? I have a lot of free time, especially since it's Thanksgiving break over here in the US.

Talaria

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
Ohh.. I soooo want to be a tester/debugger
biggrin.gif

see what i mean guys?! like, people who search on Google, just want the patch.. do you guys really think this guys gonna be a contributer or an active member to this site? this is what I'm saying by people just wanting the patch before its really out, were not even finished with this yet.. there are bugs, that post up there was the guys first post, see what I'm saying now? but, anyway, were going to clarify the list of people right?

Too true, there have been numerous people like this since the beginning of the thread. I registered couple days before the thread started and have been following it since it first started so i have seen qutie of people like that.

Good Luck for the final part Fast6191, beautifulbeast, jacob33301 and the rest who i have forgotten (sorry). I hope my two lines of translation helped
laugh.gif
....my lack of kanji let me down.

macherie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah that's a good idea, for the debug team, the leaders should keep progress of each individual on the team, if they're not doing their part properly, or dont have the time to do it, open that position for another person.

BigBob85

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
bigbob85.insaneparadox.com
XP
Country
biggrin.gif

see what i mean guys?! like, people who search on Google, just want the patch.. do you guys really think this guys gonna be a contributer or an active member to this site? this is what I'm saying by people just wanting the patch before its really out, were not even finished with this yet.. there are bugs, that post up there was the guys first post, see what I'm saying now? but, anyway, were going to clarify the list of people right?

anyways, whens the debugging going to be?

I only wanted to contribute because im studying games tech in uni. Thought it would be a good experience. And now that my year has finished I have alot of free time.

Chotaz

I'm back! :D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

geunt

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
for those who who want help and speak spanish

http://jandujar.homelinux.com/index.php/Jump_Ultimate

maybe i could be usefull for some untranslated things, i think it s more easy from spanish than japanese (i said that only because i don't understand japanese.... i don't speak spanish too ...... i know i know)

i said that only because of this :
QUOTE said:
Descripciones Help-Koma

tonight i will try this patch to see what as already been translate

if it s related to chr_s_t.bin and the other one file who s hard to translate it could be usefull to see what is already done (of course the spanish team must be contacted if some of their work is used)
or if they have a tool to help modify some ALAR files... (like FFTA2 editor .... si tu lis ca deufeufeu ta fait du joli travail sur cet editeur ! !!)

the wiki as not been update since march 2007... so i don't think their project will be update

i know beautiful beast is from spain but he has his own life to care of right now....

raiden-ice

Trophies
XP
Country
Ive been reading this thread for a few months now, and id like to say its surprised me how far along this project has come.
Great work so far guys, and good luck with it.

Mithrandir

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
QUOTE said:
Descripciones Help-Koma
That is actually what they haven't translated yet. What they did translate is (from the wiki):
* All missions and sub-missions
* 85% of menus and informacion messages (only for the helpers Pirate Jump, Haru, Robert H, and T.T. Chopper)
* All characters/komas names
* All faces names
* Names of all the mangas
* And much more...

They didn't translate the tutorials or Help-Koma descriptions (and never will, since they already stated they are not going to continue the project)

Kingfield

Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Descripciones Help-Koma
That is actually what they haven't translated yet. What they did translate is (from the wiki):
* All missions and sub-missions
* 85% of menus and informacion messages (only for the helpers Pirate Jump, Haru, Robert H, and T.T. Chopper)
* All characters/komas names
* All faces names
* Names of all the mangas
* And much more...

They didn't translate the tutorials or Help-Koma descriptions (and never will, since they already stated they are not going to continue the project)
EDIT: NVM.

iritegood

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
^That's all been mentioned before, WAY in the beginning. If only they continued the project, we could have collaborated... maybe.

Any news from the team? Haven't heard anyone working on the project directly for a while.

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
beautiful beast - if you don't have time to organize the translation how about passing it off to someone that will be active? no offense intended I'd just hate to see everyones hard work go down the drain like so many other translations.

edit: just read a few pages back and it seems bb and FAST have been active.

JacobReaper

I Love You....
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
biggrin.gif

anyways, whens the debugging going to be?

I only wanted to contribute because im studying games tech in uni. Thought it would be a good experience. And now that my year has finished I have alot of free time.

im not only picking on you so ease up
tongue.gif
there are plenty of people doing this -__-; although that suggestion was kind of a good idea.. anyways, todays black Friday and i got my ipod touch
tongue.gif
no hate, appreciate, oh, and i also got Hairspray on DVD,
smile.gif
good move btw

geunt

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
i ve try the jus spanish translation
only this is great :
85% of menus and informacion messages (only for the helpers Pirate Jump, Haru, Robert H, and T.T. Chopper)

we ve made much more traduction so i don't think it will be usefull to use what the spanish team already done

BTW
@ cubin' : FAST6191 is active on this project ... he is just not post on the thread until the patch done, and BB is on stand by for health care, but weiff and i work on this project organisation.

actually debug team is ready, we just maybe need 2 more people, (someone who finish the game or someone who understand japanese will be great)

right now we are 6

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    True, everything almost double nowadays
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    But I could go to Aldis and get a cookie pie for like $4
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or use your new cooking pan and make some, don't mind the Old leftover foods mixed in.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just eat plain flour around cops
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    thats Gluten abuse, they would shoot you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends on the color chart
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Wheat flour has a lower chance at survival
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Isn't wheat flour the whitest of the white?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Rye would get shot at sight.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends
    img_5941-1.jpeg
    everyone mixing their flour now days
  • Veho @ Veho:
    That's whole wheat, right? Because all purpose flour is also made from wheat.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm not a flour expert I just snort it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    There also is black rice flour, and its really black colored
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Bruh that's gray.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's ancientboi color
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    You need to add some activated charcoal.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've seen some that are dark dark, my wifey uses it sometimes in her bs recipes
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Cool.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, Seems like your wifey likes hers black. :creep:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "BS" stands for "Bowel Scraping" because that's what whole grain does.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been eating honey wheat bread scrumptious
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    https://a.co/d/9xDkOHc lol living on the edge
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/9xDkOHc lol living on the edge