ROM Hack Jump Ulimate Stars Translation Project

KOFSoldier

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I cant translate but I Definetly want to be on a Debugging team, so sign me up.

Sorry for all the posts lately but I just wanted to let you guys know Im still active....

geunt

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
like said beautiful beast we have to wait until the patch finished
as soon as fast6191 finish the patch we ll post a message for making the debug team

Kingfield

Trophies
XP
Country
me wants to debug
ohmy.gif

JacobReaper

I Love You....
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
it sounds like everyone just wants the patch a bit early..

guys this isn't a final release, it has bugs, im pretty sure at least one of you just want the patch early, anyway, i don't really care
tongue.gif

well, i think im on geunt's team, can't wait
tongue.gif

iritegood

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Good luck beautiful beast.

How is this all going to be managed? The debugging teams I mean.
I don't think the forums would be such a good place to do that. Is it going to be another wiki?

weiff

Trophies
XP
Country
Ok since everyone is asking... and Beast told me he may not get a chance to post himself.... here is the following from our conversation:

QUOTE said:
FAST6191 told me that he would have a patch ready with some of the files (not all of them) for today
i don't think he'll make it today but at least early this week he should send the patch and instructions to you both(geunt and I), and then you, as leaders, should distribute it to the members in your group (3 or 4 max)
then decide on which area you are going to test (music tracks, names of stages or characters) and give some time for members to report to you via IM (probably 2 days for each part would be a reasonable time)
and then you, the leaders, make a list so the cleaners (namely me when I recover) can change it in the files

So we will be recruiting a small set of volunteers. Mixinluv2u has already joined my group, I know we want Jacob33301 for his translation skills... as far as I am aware that is the only slots filled. We will need people with time to do the test and reliable note taking with details.

Hopefully beautifulbeast will get a chance to make his official post, if not these are the unofficial rules of engagement till he picks up the reigns again...

@Fast6191 or @Geunt let me know if this is cool or needs corrections.

EDIT:

@Fast6191: If you can get the patch done before Thanksgiving that will be a big help.

edandwhodaman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I would like to help debug so we can finally complete this patch
tongue.gif

I only know how to read hiragana and katakana. I can read through all the translated character names and correct any that may be incorrect. I can also help with music tracks.. if all you have to do is listen to them XD

KOFSoldier

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey weiff, thanks for sharing that with us.

If everything rolls smoothly and we all do what we're supposed to do on time, we oughtta have this done before Christmas! YES!

geunt

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
it s ok weiff, that s how i ve understand the debug phase after talking with beautifull beast

report via IM or mail of course because were not connected 24 h/days (everyone are not from the same continent
wink.gif
)

KOFSoldier

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It'd be the best X-mas for me because Im giving it to my little cousin as a surprise (he's only 8, so he has no clue Jump Ultimate Stars even exists). This will make his Christmas will be our best, LOL, his mom is going to hate me.....

JacobReaper

I Love You....
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ohh.. I soooo want to be a tester/debugger
biggrin.gif

see what i mean guys?! like, people who search on Google, just want the patch.. do you guys really think this guys gonna be a contributer or an active member to this site? this is what I'm saying by people just wanting the patch before its really out, were not even finished with this yet.. there are bugs, that post up there was the guys first post, see what I'm saying now? but, anyway, were going to clarify the list of people right?

anyways, whens the debugging going to be?

Gogg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been lurking in this thread for a while, and you guys have been mentioning debugging for a while now. I'm kind of confused about what you mean.

KOFSoldier

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well Ive been around for a while now and Im ready whenever.....one problem though, I dont get my DS until next tuesday.....so....yeah
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Welp, already have 40h in Stellar Blade and dying to home and put some more.