ROM Hack Jump Ulimate Stars Translation Project

weiff

Trophies
XP
Country
Geunt, that was my suggestion to beautifulbeast when the issue was put on the table a few weeks ago. I think we need to keep to the base thought of localization but maintain the original format. My only argument against this is that as many have suggested we need to put the US release info. Now to contradict myself further.... I think we need to include the original release info (for historical/trivia/FYI) and then include the US for reference.

Once again open to suggestions.

geunt

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
if you want i can adapt actual synopsis to this format ... but for me add the us reference would be difficult (the french reference if you want ? joking)

let me knows

mixinluv2u

Trophies
Website
www.glowsticking.com
XP
Country
United States
i think we decided to go with synopsis and the more relevant info for the GBATemp audience because the original japanese text was intended for a japanese audience. hence the re-writes instead of straight translations.

vangamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just wanted to say that I'm happy at what you people are doing to translate this game.

Keep up the good work and I look forward to the completed version
yaypsp.gif

Romruto

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
hey is there an early release? like a BETA to see proof please? If you do, THANKS SOO MUCH and the word will be spread on this patch.. and I can make sure more ppl visit here : D

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
i really think this should be linked from many more emulation forums
we'd get a lot more progress.
not that theres nothing going on lol

just wana say i appreciate what you guys are doing, especially geunt and jacob3133
you guys are going crazy translating and contributing
also to those other people
GOOD JOB!

weiff

Trophies
XP
Country
@geunt - That was my suggestion. I know plenty of people who don't just read and watch this stuff, they research and know the background. I was saying merely for the benefit of knowledge to have both, since we have all the original release info already in the game we just need to tack on the US release dates.

macherie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Agreed, guys please don't come in here thanking the guys for their hardwork and saying keep it up, looking forward to the release, if you're able to do that at least help out a bit ^^ thankyou

Gorzki

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just wanted to say that you guys translating this are awesome, seriously. I can't wait to see the finished product! This is such an amazing game, and what you guys are doing will make it even better.

Any word on how much longer? I read that you wished to be finished by October, and I see you guys are REALLY close!

vhunter

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The best way everbody can thank the translators is by helping them.
If you speak inglish you can help correct grammar error caused by people who use internet translators such as babel fish or google.

LSSR

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i would help but i have to things against...

first, i dont know japanese (but as explained in first post i could still help...)

second and most important, my internet is unreliable, as in it keeps on going down at any given moment at the moment it goes down few seconds into any download... or website unless im lucky

i will help with with the anime descriptions and such if someone was to pm me what needs to be described i would enjoy doing death note (because thats what im reading at the moment...) misa-san is teh best lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Butt I'm still telling her :P