Gaming Jump Super Stars (J)

Gifted1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is my first time playing this game. Wow, it's really good. Despite it being in japanese, it wasnt hard to figure out what to do (And I never play these japanese games). Now I just wish it was in english. So do they plan on releasing this in the US? I wish there was a Mario Smash game like this for the DS. Is there any other game like this for the DS?

yaynds.gif

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
In reality? No. The chances of this being released in the US is nil. Shonen Jump titles are licensed by so many companies in the US it's going to be a legal minefield negotiating the deal.

Gifted1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, ok.

I just found out that a "part 2" of the game called Jump Ultimate Stars is coming out next week. I wonder if it will have an english language option on it. I doubt it though since the japanese games never do. Cant wait to play it anyway.

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
oh really? That's cool. Wasn't there a Jump Superstars translation project a while ago? Did it die, did they give up, or what?

edit: Fixed a minor gramatical error, before someone noticed...
tongue.gif

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They're selling this game locally at my Best Buy as well as Naruto 4. JSS is $50 and N4 is $40.

I want that game so bad but i refuse to pay the price of a console title for a handheld game. Yes I really want that damn fine smash bros like clone on the go, but that's beyond fair pricing.

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
They're selling this game locally at my Best Buy as well as Naruto 4. JSS is $50 and N4 is $40.

I want that game so bad but i refuse to pay the price of a console title for a handheld game. Yes I really want that damn fine smash bros like clone on the go, but that's beyond fair pricing.
wtf? Best Buy selling imports? I used to remember my local gaming store selling some American imported games for the GBA because people were trading them in but after a few months they stopped taking them in and said that it's against the law or something.

assassinz

Visoly 512 Flash Advance Linker Xtreme Master!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fry's has also been selling import DS titles for a while now. Their prices are around $49 for these import titles as well.

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Naw it's not illegal at all to sell import games, just Sony with their head in their ass thinks it is illegal to sell hardware/games outside an area and will prosecute over it.
smile.gif

Seriously, they had those games, and had stickers on both stating they were imports, and some imports can not work with systems (default text) but then under a line said...100% compatible with DS as there is no lockout and a link to a website to learn more about import games. It was like importfaqs.com or something.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/j-JgIxFZTKY?si=9yG57ooZm1wvSOsz