Status
Not open for further replies.

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Why was this posted here? this is a gaming forum. not a talk about sexuality laws forum.

No offense. why does it matter?

Gay's will be together even if they cannot get married.

D

Deleted_171835

ifish said:
Why was this posted here? this is a gaming forum. not a talk about sexuality laws forum.
So what?
No single forum talks only about a single thing. GBAtemp isn't just a gaming forum. It has other sections that are bursting with posts such as BMTM and GOTC. This is perfectly suitable here.

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
VashTS said:
gay marriage is stupid... *SNIP* TL;DR WORDSWORDSWORDS
Hilariously ironic. Good show.

Also, your "bitches" rant makes no sense whatsoever.
ifish said:

Err... because it's an event of great importance within our country, politically and socially, so much so that it spills far and wide across the web? Gamers are people too? Some gamers are gay and lesbian? Deal with it?

QUOTE(Prophet6000 @ Aug 4 2010, 08:31 PM)
This law will spread like a wildfire. since alot of people are gay.
I hope you mean "Word of this law being overturned will be spread like wildfire because gay and lesbian laws have a large impact on all, regardless of their sexual preferences."

At least, I think that's what you were going for...

unsure.gif

B

ball2012003

[M said:
artin]
dinofan01 said:
i dont see this thread going well. I see too much ignorance in here. Lets see how it goes...
Man, I've had my popcorn ready since I saw this hit the front page...

nyanya.gif
lol
but still i just cant stand homosexuals (i is homophobic)
vashts i agree with you on the part of gay marriage being stupid

Prophet6000

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
[M said:
artin]
VashTS said:
gay marriage is stupid... *SNIP* TL;DR WORDSWORDSWORDS
Hilariously ironic. Good show.

Also, your "bitches" rant makes no sense whatsoever.
ifish said:

Err... because it's an event of great importance within our country, politically and socially, so much so that it spills far and wide across the web? Gamers are people too? Some gamers are gay and lesbian? Deal with it?

QUOTE(Prophet6000 @ Aug 4 2010, 08:31 PM)
This law will spread like a wildfire. since alot of people are gay.
I hope you mean "Word of this law being overturned will be spread like wildfire because gay and lesbian laws have a large impact on all, regardless of their sexual preferences."

At least, I think that's what you were going for...

unsure.gif

that is what i meant -x

davidsl_128

GBAtemp Brightsider
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Colombia
I think it's awesome that they'll let them be. I myself am kind of homophobic, but saying that an X couple has less rights than a Y couple because X is different is like saying that X woman has less rights than Y man just cuz X is female. I know, that probably seems unasked for, but in the end it's just discriminating people because of who they are.

You say you don't like homosexuality? Well most people don't, they're heterosexual. So what does a guy care if two men kiss each other? It's not like the guy has to go kiss a man himself. You don't have to like it, just learn to accept it.

B

ball2012003

found this on another site that posted the same topic
QUOTE said:
No,i dont think they should do this later on kids will think being a homosexual is normal.
this is just madness and also didn't they say marriage was sacred and your just gonna let a bunch of guys with makeup marry each other. Homosexuality is a Disease!
and what's worse is that its being spread by television.
most gays always work in entertainment or fashion
nowadays its normal to hug your friend but in the old days it wasn't and in 50 years it will be normal to kiss him on the mouth lol
the amount of homosexuals grows every year and its a serious matter.
i agree with this 100%

D

Deleted-247497

wow i didn't realize how many bigot assholes were on this forum, just because you dont like a group of people, you want those people to be un happy, thats just horrible. why does it bother you that a certain group of people now has the same rights you have? do you want your HUMAN rights to be exclusive to you?

homosexuality is not a disease, bigotry and ignorance are diseases.

that is all.

Prophet6000

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
snico1995 said:
wow i didn't realize how many bigot assholes were on this forum, just because you dont like a group of people, you want those people to be un happy, thats just horrible. why does it bother you that a certain group of people now has the same rights you have? do you want your HUMAN rights to be exclusive to you?

homosexuality is not a disease, bigotry and ignorance are diseases.

that is all.

Why so serious?

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Cool, I guess it's a start.

I'm all for civil unions, for straights and gays. If you wanna go have a ceremony, find a church and do that too. Just don't make me sign a paper saying "god sanctions this" just to get partnership/parental rights with my significant other.

D

Deleted User

davidsl_128 said:
I think it's awesome that they'll let them be. I myself am kind of homophobic (I literally want to puke when I see two men doing their thing), but saying that an X couple has less rights than a Y couple because X is different is like saying that X woman has less rights than Y man just cuz X is female. I know, that probably seems unasked for, but in the end it's just discriminating people because of who they are.

You say you don't like homosexuality? Well most people don't, they're heterosexual. So what does a guy care if two men kiss each other? It's not like the guy has to go kiss a man himself. You don't have to like it, just learn to accept it.

Best concession so far. By the way, all behaviors; all of them, are learned. We are who we choose to be, and it's never been more true. Do yourselves a huge favor and make your own decisions based upon personal experience, don't let others make your decisions for you! The truth of the matter is that people choose what they're afraid of; there is nothing to fear, but fear itself. As for me, I learned acceptance when I saw two guy friends kiss not 2 feet in front of me at College. People needn't be afraid of homosexuals coming on to them, it's an illogical fear! I'll be honest, I stared for a moment, but after that experience I was able to look past everything; they're my friends, they love and care about each other...even now, when they aren't together, they still get along great! What else do you need to know?

purplesludge

anyone have any ideas for this space
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
No,i dont think they should do this later on kids will think being a homosexual is normal. I guess that means people will ignore their instincts.
this is just madness and also didn't they say marriage was sacred and your just gonna let a bunch of guys with makeup marry each other. Homosexuality is a Disease! This sounds like they are basing it on religion. Nice stereotype in there. You can get a disease you can not catch "the gay"
and what's worse is that its being spread by television. Watching television obviously makes you a homosexual.
most gays always work in entertainment or fashion Didn't realize the gay population is unable to develop a skill or trade.
nowadays its normal to hug your friend but in the old days it wasn't and in 50 years it will be normal to kiss him on the mouth lol Only place I've ever seen men intentionally make physical contact with another is in sports. In India men hold hands as a sign of friendship. Cultures are different and they can change.
the amount of homosexuals grows every year and its a serious matter. Denying rights to an increasing number of people is a serious matter.

supersonic5000

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ball2012003 said:
QUOTE said:
No,i dont think they should do this later on kids will think being a homosexual is normal.
this is just madness and also didn't they say marriage was sacred and your just gonna let a bunch of guys with makeup marry each other. Homosexuality is a Disease!
nowadays its normal to hug your friend but in the old days it wasn't and in 50 years it will be normal to kiss him on the mouth lol
i agree with this 100%

This is true.

We weren't made to be homosexual.
As Sodom and Gomorrah, and the cities around them in a similar manner to these, having given themselves over to sexual immorality and gone after strange flesh (the same sex), are set forth as an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire. (that's an eternity in Hell) Jude 7

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
imshortandrad said:
I say let people marry who they want to marry.
smile.gif
This!

The only people who want to fight it are right wing conservative dumb asses and no doubt they will. People also need to understand that it`s legal and ethical to marry your cousin in some parts of the USA, yet no one whines about that despite the fact that it`s disgusting and wrong.

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
supersonic5000 said:
ball2012003 said:
QUOTE said:
i agree with this 100%

This is true.

We weren't made to be homosexual.
As Sodom and Gomorrah, and the cities around them in a similar manner to these, having given themselves over to sexual immorality and gone after strange flesh (the same sex), are set forth as an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire. (that's an eternity in Hell) Jude 7
Don`t stuff that archaic Bible bullshit down people`s throats, people who think that the Bible should make laws and determine how they live their lives are a bunch of fucking brainless zombies who want to follow traditions that are centuries old. This is the 21st century, get with the times and stop spouting ancient bullshit that only old people still believe in.

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't mind if gay people get married, as long as I don't have to see it. Won't bother me at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-6512692/arcade-1-up-infinity-50-games-game-board.jsp?pfm=bdrecs...