frown.gif

metalknuxx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
@Dark Langin
after the sand temple, go to aloe's gym, then go to the building blocked by the plasma soldiers

anyone can trade me an event celebi to get zorua?
PM me please

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I spent about thirty minutes or so trying to find out how to do this. Getting Zorua isn't very difficult. I'm writing this up so people won't swamp the forums with "Where is the guy you tell the words to?" posts.

Once you get to Hiun City, you can get Zorua. Follow these steps:

1. Head down the road in between the Pokémon Center and the blue sign.
2. The building on your right is where Zorua is, we'll come back here later. Continue down the road.
3. Head past the fountain and down the next street.
4. Enter the first building on your left. You know you are in the right building if you see a Pikachu. Press the button on the elevator and go up.
5. When you head up, you should see a clown at the desk. You don't need to talk to him, I just felt like pointing it out. Talk to the scientist.
Enter the words in this order:
みんな
ハッピー
かんたん
つうしん

6. Once you have entered the words, you have access to the Transfer Machine.
7. On Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold, or SoulSilver, place the Pokémon you want to transfer in your PC. You can only transfer the Crown Beasts and the Movie Celebi. They have to be those events and they have to be in your PC.
8. On your other DS, access download play, and on your other DS with Black and White in it, go down to the bottom of the menu, go through the prompts and your other DS will find the program to download.
9. After this... you can just kinda wait a little bit until the program stops sending the information.
10. When that's done, you can find the Pokémon in your PC.

Head back to the building with the blue screen on it with Celebi in the first slot of your party. Talk to the woman inside talking to the boy. Save before you talk to her if you want to soft reset for a particular nature. The boy is actually Zorua, she'll ask you if you'd like Zorua, and once you accept, you are given the choice of placing Zorua in any Pokéball you have in your bag. Then you may nickname it if you want.

That's it!

so i can't do this with a flash cart on my heart gold right?

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Ok, could someone please translate the following text?
frown.gif

Found some guy in a villa who wants an item (according to serebii.net he wants to battle tho)
????? ?????? ????? ? ?? ? ??
I hope I got the correct letters...

samjef11

Trophies
XP
Country
SignZ said:
Ok, could someone please translate the following text?
frown.gif

Found some guy in a villa who wants an item (according to serebii.net he wants to battle tho)
????? ?????? ????? ? ?? ? ??
I hope I got the correct letters...
This is what i got I shall not even do it immediately I Ro Namesurashii links? ????? ?????? ????? ? ?? ? ?

wesley0104

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
DJPlace said:
I spent about thirty minutes or so trying to find out how to do this. Getting Zorua isn't very difficult. I'm writing this up so people won't swamp the forums with "Where is the guy you tell the words to?" posts.

Once you get to Hiun City, you can get Zorua. Follow these steps:

1. Head down the road in between the Pokémon Center and the blue sign.
2. The building on your right is where Zorua is, we'll come back here later. Continue down the road.
3. Head past the fountain and down the next street.
4. Enter the first building on your left. You know you are in the right building if you see a Pikachu. Press the button on the elevator and go up.
5. When you head up, you should see a clown at the desk. You don't need to talk to him, I just felt like pointing it out. Talk to the scientist.
Enter the words in this order:
???
????
????
????

6. Once you have entered the words, you have access to the Transfer Machine.
7. On Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold, or SoulSilver, place the Pokémon you want to transfer in your PC. You can only transfer the Crown Beasts and the Movie Celebi. They have to be those events and they have to be in your PC.
8. On your other DS, access download play, and on your other DS with Black and White in it, go down to the bottom of the menu, go through the prompts and your other DS will find the program to download.
9. After this... you can just kinda wait a little bit until the program stops sending the information.
10. When that's done, you can find the Pokémon in your PC.

Head back to the building with the blue screen on it with Celebi in the first slot of your party. Talk to the woman inside talking to the boy. Save before you talk to her if you want to soft reset for a particular nature. The boy is actually Zorua, she'll ask you if you'd like Zorua, and once you accept, you are given the choice of placing Zorua in any Pokéball you have in your bag. Then you may nickname it if you want.

That's it!

so i can't do this with a flash cart on my heart gold right?

can't seem to find this letter.....

?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: And Mario Wonder sounds like a Mario with old timers disease walking the streets lost.