• Views 1,179,863
  • Replies 8,959

KHNA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Did anyone find the guy/girl where I can change my online/C-gear sprite? I'm still a hiker and I STILL cant find it
tongue.gif

KHNA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
NatureMade said:
KHNA said:
Did anyone find the guy/girl where I can change my online/C-gear sprite? I'm still a hiker and I STILL cant find it
tongue.gif

Sorta related, but where can you see your Online sprite?

Well, If you can connect to wifi, in the pokemon center talk to the girl on the most right. just hit a (very first option all the time
tongue.gif
) then you'll go to the lobby after you connect to wifi. in the lobby you can see your sprite. (and battle random online trainers if you want).

this is how I do it, if theres a easier way, I would love to know
tongue.gif

NatureMade

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
KHNA said:
NatureMade said:
KHNA said:
tongue.gif

Well, If you can connect to wifi, in the pokemon center talk to the girl on the most right. just hit a (very first option all the time
tongue.gif
) then you'll go to the lobby after you connect to wifi. in the lobby you can see your sprite. (and battle random online trainers if you want).

tongue.gif

Interesting, I'm a "school boy" from the playground along route 3 xDDD
and I was almost sure it was that house with the pie chart in Huin City, but that proved to be a bust. I'll reply back if I figure it out.

QUOTE(xXVisionZXx @ Sep 21 2010, 08:23 AM)
guys im still stick in the first gym after fighting the green haired dude i dont think ive gotten cut cuz i cant cut the damn tree xD

Go to the house closest to the gym [it's facing to the side, Makomo should've walked you inside it at least]
And talk to her. She'll give you cut.

samjef11

Trophies
XP
Country
KHNA said:
NatureMade said:
KHNA said:
tongue.gif

tongue.gif

tongue.gif
No i don't think so.

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
samjef11 said:
KHNA said:
NatureMade said:
KHNA said:
tongue.gif

tongue.gif

tongue.gif
No i don't think so.
Neither do I. The woman just talks something "blah blah 4-6 blah blah"..

KingdomBlade

Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)
Trophies
Website
meekpicture.blogspot.com
XP
Country
This thread is insane. 536 pages, 75% of which seem like noob posts, people posting their friend codes, asking for battles, and some of the few ones that ask questions are rarely answered because people are too busy asking their own questions, a bunch of stuff looks like it should be on private PM's, this is extremely out of hand. Very few posts are written so that it looks somewhat credible. Most posts look like they were for IM. So weird that it hasn't received intervention from someone yet.

As for the topic of Black and White, I don't have much to comment as I haven't played the game yet and I don't intend to play it until either a patch is made or the English release is out. From what I've seen though, the battles mechanics and graphics are quite improved. I plan on using White since Zekrom looks much better. Reshiram is... yeah.

samjef11

Trophies
XP
Country
KingdomBlade said:
This thread is insane. 536 pages, 75% of which seem like noob posts, people posting their friend codes, asking for battles, and some of the few ones that ask questions are rarely answered because people are too busy asking their own questions, a bunch of stuff looks like it should be on private PM's, this is extremely out of hand. Very few posts are written so that it looks somewhat credible. Most posts look like they were for IM. So weird that it hasn't received intervention from someone yet.

As for the topic of Black and White, I don't have much to comment as I haven't played the game yet and I don't intend to play it until either a patch is made or the English release is out. From what I've seen though, the battles mechanics and graphics are quite improved. I plan on using White since Zekrom looks much better. Reshiram is... yeah.
Yeah i agree with you people should be posting problems and solving them and also tips and hits not asking for battles etc.

shiningnegro

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
samjef11 said:
KingdomBlade said:

Yeah i agree with you people should be posting problems and solving them and also tips and hits not asking for battles etc.

Isn't friends trading and battling the main reason of pokemon o.o walkthroughs should be somewhere else.

By the way what does everyone think about the animations for the pokemon in battle. I personally feel its not that huge a thing since they did have entrance animation for pokemon since 2nd or 3rd gen i forget which. Not trying to compare but after playing DQM i dont understand why they cant do like a stadium or colosseum on the top screen

kickhopper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shiningnegro said:
samjef11 said:
KingdomBlade said:

Isn't friends trading and battling the main reason of pokemon o.o walkthroughs should be somewhere else.

By the way what does everyone think about the animations for the pokemon in battle. I personally feel its not that huge a thing since they did have entrance animation for pokemon since 2nd or 3rd gen i forget which. Not trying to compare but after playing DQM i dont understand why they cant do like a stadium or colosseum on the top screen

You forgot to mention that many of the posts in this thread are people complaining about posts in this thread.

How about this, you guys post how you think you should post and let others do the same. Enough back and forth whining about various post types. Anyone that posts something that doesn't belong will get removed by a mod, so any discussion about the subject is really quite pointless and just wastes space going off topic.

The topic is Pokemon B/W

QUOTE(Rockstar @ Sep 21 2010, 09:40 AM)
Um im at the 5th gym but some dude is blocking the door
ohnoes.png

Go south into what looks like a construction area. The dork that follows you around will come up and talk to you. Then go into the building to the left of him.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    D @ diamondsofmayhem: Hyrule Warriors legends