Jordan Peele's "Nope"

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Key and Peele and Keanu mean I will have to pay attention things he writes/directs for some time to come. What could be a classic straight up alien invasion film... curious as a premise as I have not really seen one without a twist for a while but that trailer did little to persuade me to be there opening day or anything, and his handling of the Twilight Zone reboot does not say much for sci fi credentials.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Well, his previous projects were very successful and critically acclaimed, so this is saddled with big expectations right out the gate. We'll see how it does.
Another thing I've noticed, his movies seems to be getting more and more stylized?

Stone_Wings

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A big "NOPE" from me. Pun absolutely intended. Haha. I don't care for obvious sjw propaganda being shoved down my throat during movies. Especially "horror" movies.

Reactions: Glyptofane

Dr_Faustus

Resident Robot Hoarder
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Watching the trailer I am reminded of those X-Files episodes where the story just goes off the rails and becomes a goofy, cheesy fun ride.

Not sure if I will care enough to watch it personally, but that is what I am getting from this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 999.... Apple.... Can I just use 999 dollar bills and light them on fire?