Joran van der Sloot made confession

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by markvn, Jun 8, 2010.

Jun 8, 2010
  1. markvn
    OP

Member markvn GBAtemp Regular

Netherlands
    Source: Joran made confession
    Dutch page, translated by Google Translate

2. Canonbeat234

Member Canonbeat234 Redeemed Temper

Japan
    You have no right to assualt a lady just because she was curious about you, that means you was guilty from the very beginning.

3. GundamXXX

Member GundamXXX Ergo Ego

Australia
    About goddamn time, she probably saw evidence of him killing that other US girl...

I hope he gets locked up in Peru ;x

4. injected11

Member injected11 Crescent Fresh™

United States
    I had a feeling he was gonna confess. He did a horrible job of "covering his tracks" this time, and I hope he burns because of what he's done.

5. KuRensan

Member KuRensan aka Pearbook

Netherlands
    Didn't expect this coming at GBATemp ^^"

6. heavyknight

Member heavyknight GBAtemp Regular

United States
    ''She had seen things they should not have seen. We talked about it, but then she wanted to escape. Then I grabbed her neck and beaten her.''
    She had ''no right'' said Van der Sloot. The girl ''who interfered in my life. She had no right.''

Wha? How'd she interfere, if she saw things she shouldn't have seen...(wouldn't you be smart enough to hide/password protect precious files?) Sure she had no right, but if it's unprotected, anyone can access it.
    In that sense, technically anyone would have rights to do so.
    Considering you're a murderer, you'd at least have the common sense to hide things.

''I didn't want to do it", says Van der Sloot about her death. Police sources told the Peruvian newspaper La República that Van der Sloot cried at his confession.
    People like him shouldn't be allowed to shed even a speckle. He didn't want to do it? If that's what he was honestly thinking, he wouldn't have done it. He's only regretting his actions now, because he wasn't able to stop himself at the time.

"The Dutchman could have killed the woman because she might have seen something on his laptop about Natalee Holloway. (A case where he is prime suspect.)"
    In the end, he's guilty for something. Death sentence him now before he kills another person for "interfering" in his life.

7. blainy

Member blainy GBAtemp Fan

Australia

not that it is any justification, but this guy could be severely mentally unbalanced, and as a result, may not have been fully aware of his action, even if he was slightly aware......he may have acted one way, then a split second later realised he may have had to take it further than he wanted to....