Trophies
Website
homebrewds.websitemaker.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
QUOTE said:
'Joran van der Sloot made confession'

AMSTERDAM - Joran van der Sloot, the murder of the Peruvian Stephany Ramirez Tatiana Flores, confirmed for the Police, Peruvian and U.S. media reported Tuesday.

The Dutchman could have killed the woman because she might have seen something on his laptop about Natalee Holloway. (A case where he is prime suspect.)

''I didn't want to do it", says Van der Sloot about her death. Police sources told the Peruvian newspaper La República that Van der Sloot cried at his confession.

Escape

When he returned the girl used his laptop. ''She had seen things they should not have seen. We talked about it, but then she wanted to escape. Then I grabbed her neck and beaten her.''
She had ''no right'' said Van der Sloot. The girl ''who interfered in my life. She had no right.''
On the website elcomercio.pe are pictures of the deceased girl in the room.

NBC News

NBC News also reported the confession. A senior Peruvian government official would be news to the U.S. network confirmed.
CNN, the news Tuesday morning (Dutch time) reported on a leaked police report.

Source: Joran made confession
Dutch page, translated by Google Translate

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
You have no right to assualt a lady just because she was curious about you, that means you was guilty from the very beginning.

injected11

Crescent Fresh™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I had a feeling he was gonna confess. He did a horrible job of "covering his tracks" this time, and I hope he burns because of what he's done.

heavyknight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
''She had seen things they should not have seen. We talked about it, but then she wanted to escape. Then I grabbed her neck and beaten her.''
She had ''no right'' said Van der Sloot. The girl ''who interfered in my life. She had no right.''

Wha? How'd she interfere, if she saw things she shouldn't have seen...(wouldn't you be smart enough to hide/password protect precious files?) Sure she had no right, but if it's unprotected, anyone can access it.
In that sense, technically anyone would have rights to do so.
Considering you're a murderer, you'd at least have the common sense to hide things.

''I didn't want to do it", says Van der Sloot about her death. Police sources told the Peruvian newspaper La República that Van der Sloot cried at his confession.
People like him shouldn't be allowed to shed even a speckle. He didn't want to do it? If that's what he was honestly thinking, he wouldn't have done it. He's only regretting his actions now, because he wasn't able to stop himself at the time.

"The Dutchman could have killed the woman because she might have seen something on his laptop about Natalee Holloway. (A case where he is prime suspect.)"
In the end, he's guilty for something. Death sentence him now before he kills another person for "interfering" in his life.

bRKcRE

Trophies
XP
Country
heavyknight said:
People like him shouldn't be allowed to shed even a speckle. He didn't want to do it? If that's what he was honestly thinking, he wouldn't have done it. He's only regretting his actions now, because he wasn't able to stop himself at the time.

not that it is any justification, but this guy could be severely mentally unbalanced, and as a result, may not have been fully aware of his action, even if he was slightly aware......he may have acted one way, then a split second later realised he may have had to take it further than he wanted to....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: is gta v or call of duty still up?