Status
Not open for further replies.

NES SNES V.B. N64 G.C. Wii WiiU

Now with extra redundancy!
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok i'm at 12%, 38.87 hours more to go
ehehe, i'm still downloading anime. anime must come first. it;s stopped at 2% but 38.87 hrs is waaaaaay too long.
Well when you internet speed is cap to 16 KBps, it's like that,
Question: Why is your internet speed capped to 16KB/s?! (even my plan is 10x faster than that! :P)
I Reach the quota....
Ah, damn it, I guess your internet is faster than mine (Nobody's is slower than mine, and it's Telstra's fault for being the only one who can do internet where I live, and charging ridiculous prices for ADSL2+ :()

Game looks cool, but with my teeny cap, and being just about to reach it, I might have to wait a few weeks...

jarejare3

PROFILE CHANGE!
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
ehehe, i'm still downloading anime. anime must come first. it;s stopped at 2% but 38.87 hrs is waaaaaay too long.
Question: Why is your internet speed capped to 16KB/s?! (even my plan is 10x faster than that! :P)
I Reach the quota....
Ah, damn it, I guess your internet is faster than mine (Nobody's is slower than mine, and it's Telstra's fault for being the only one who can do internet where I live, and charging ridiculous prices for ADSL2+ :()
Well my Speed can reach up to 400KBps around 2.700mbps, and i'm using Digi.....
Even with that speed the only reason why i hate it is because the quota limit is like 15GB.....

NES SNES V.B. N64 G.C. Wii WiiU

Now with extra redundancy!
Trophies
XP
Country
I Reach the quota....
Well my Speed can reach up to 400KBps around 2.700mbps, and i'm using Digi.....
Even with that speed the only reason why i hate it is because the quota limit is like 15GB.....
yeah, my internet sucks, on a good day I get 165kB/sec. And the cap is only 12GB.

But we should try to get back on topic...

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Oh god, the patching.
Patching takes god damn years.

It's probably be quicker to just torrent the latest client every time it's released...but I doubt they're going to keep it updates constantly. There isn't a manual patch for the latest update either >_>;; Urgh. Guess i'll be playin' this after work.

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Oh god, the patching.
Patching takes god damn years.

It's probably be quicker to just torrent the latest client every time it's released...but I doubt they're going to keep it updates constantly. There isn't a manual patch for the latest update either >_>;; Urgh. Guess i'll be playin' this after work.
Yup, the patch made me want to punch my monitor.

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Of all the days to get insanely busy.... I haven't been able to login at all, and barely have enough time to post this at the moment. I'll be in-game later and will update my OP then too.

Until then, if you have a character already, post their names here. I'll add mine later... Once I'm past level 1 v.v

DarkStriker

GBAtemp's Kpop lover!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
Not bothering with a game i can't read when i have to play Aion, LoL competitively, Guild Wars, Vindictus and only with friends MW3 or BF3. Now thats online. Offline? Hmm. Tons of em. So many im not going to list it. And i read manga and watch anime too. And last of all GBAtemp. Damn you PC! Hogging me all to yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I think we should outlaw healthcare entirely because the fact that people can get healthcare today is unfair to those in the past that couldn't
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Lol
  • mthrnite tempBOT: @ mthrnite
    smacks Sicklyboy around a bit with a large leech
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Howdy @mthrnite , great to see you :D
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    hola mi hermano
  • cearp @ cearp:
    @Sicklyboy - the comparison would be forgiving all medical debt, not making healthcare illegal!
  • cearp @ cearp:
    Although I still don't agree, medical debt is rarely a choice, whereas enrolling in university is certainly a choice
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    we need more smart cats tho for reals
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    College costs, college loans, book prices, the entire thing is predatory, oft touted as essential to a successful life for my generation and the ones since, and completely unaffordable without putting you through an insane financial hardship for literal decades in many situations.
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Many of the same issues can be seen for the insanely predatory healthcare and health insurance system in the US
    +1
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    ^this
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    It's important for society to be healthy and educated. If those things can't happen because all of the institutions that prop up those industries make it unattainable for all but a small portion of society, then your society is largely going to be disease ridden, dying, and uneducated in very short order.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Issue is it's too rich of a coperation already with bad sugar diets causing diabetes and killing teeth a new set of teeth around 90k
  • cearp @ cearp:
    I agree it's not easy for the average American, let alone the ones below that average. Free / cheaper healthcare is much more important I think than free university education.
    Of course like @mthrnite said, why not both. But I doubt both will get solved at once, and surely healthcare is top priority.
    +1
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    they go hand in hand unless you want a plumber performing your triple bypass
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Everyone should be Medicaid elegable for implants at the most
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    If it's needed to keep you healthy it shouldn't cost you $90k. The fact that it does is an enormous problem
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    but yeah, affordable is all i'm asking for
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    i'd be happy with affordable dentures
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With my old dentist he even encouraged switching insurance every quarter
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    And if the concern is that "well we can't trust the government to intervene for this because the government can't do anything right and wastes tons of money" then holy shit push for a better government. I'm certainly trying to. Don't throw your hands up and go "we've tried nothing and we're all out of ideas"
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Plus technology cost iirc even a water jet drill is 1k per
  • cearp @ cearp:
    @K3Nv2 that's crazily expensive. how long will that take to pay off?

Although diet is largely education, people don't need to go to university to learn what's healthy and what's not,
    it's the whole country, big corporations and advertising that is to blame for leading most of the population to believe that poptarts and froot loops are healthy to feed a child
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    i would think the population knows better but with food deserts and abject poverty, sometimes a poptart gonna have to do.
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    it's a big ol complicated world innit
    mthrnite @ mthrnite: it's a big ol complicated world innit