Status
Not open for further replies.

NES SNES V.B. N64 G.C. Wii WiiU

Now with extra redundancy!
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok i'm at 12%, 38.87 hours more to go
ehehe, i'm still downloading anime. anime must come first. it;s stopped at 2% but 38.87 hrs is waaaaaay too long.
Well when you internet speed is cap to 16 KBps, it's like that,
Question: Why is your internet speed capped to 16KB/s?! (even my plan is 10x faster than that! :P)
I Reach the quota....
Ah, damn it, I guess your internet is faster than mine (Nobody's is slower than mine, and it's Telstra's fault for being the only one who can do internet where I live, and charging ridiculous prices for ADSL2+ :()

Game looks cool, but with my teeny cap, and being just about to reach it, I might have to wait a few weeks...

jarejare3

PROFILE CHANGE!
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
ehehe, i'm still downloading anime. anime must come first. it;s stopped at 2% but 38.87 hrs is waaaaaay too long.
Question: Why is your internet speed capped to 16KB/s?! (even my plan is 10x faster than that! :P)
I Reach the quota....
Ah, damn it, I guess your internet is faster than mine (Nobody's is slower than mine, and it's Telstra's fault for being the only one who can do internet where I live, and charging ridiculous prices for ADSL2+ :()
Well my Speed can reach up to 400KBps around 2.700mbps, and i'm using Digi.....
Even with that speed the only reason why i hate it is because the quota limit is like 15GB.....

NES SNES V.B. N64 G.C. Wii WiiU

Now with extra redundancy!
Trophies
XP
Country
I Reach the quota....
Well my Speed can reach up to 400KBps around 2.700mbps, and i'm using Digi.....
Even with that speed the only reason why i hate it is because the quota limit is like 15GB.....
yeah, my internet sucks, on a good day I get 165kB/sec. And the cap is only 12GB.

But we should try to get back on topic...

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Oh god, the patching.
Patching takes god damn years.

It's probably be quicker to just torrent the latest client every time it's released...but I doubt they're going to keep it updates constantly. There isn't a manual patch for the latest update either >_>;; Urgh. Guess i'll be playin' this after work.

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Oh god, the patching.
Patching takes god damn years.

It's probably be quicker to just torrent the latest client every time it's released...but I doubt they're going to keep it updates constantly. There isn't a manual patch for the latest update either >_>;; Urgh. Guess i'll be playin' this after work.
Yup, the patch made me want to punch my monitor.

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Of all the days to get insanely busy.... I haven't been able to login at all, and barely have enough time to post this at the moment. I'll be in-game later and will update my OP then too.

Until then, if you have a character already, post their names here. I'll add mine later... Once I'm past level 1 v.v

DarkStriker

GBAtemp's Kpop lover!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
Not bothering with a game i can't read when i have to play Aion, LoL competitively, Guild Wars, Vindictus and only with friends MW3 or BF3. Now thats online. Offline? Hmm. Tons of em. So many im not going to list it. And i read manga and watch anime too. And last of all GBAtemp. Damn you PC! Hogging me all to yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.