Join me, won't you?

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by Xuphor, Jan 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Jan 11, 2012

Join me, won't you? by Xuphor at 4:53 AM (2,084 Views / 0 Likes) 68 replies

1. Xuphor
    OP

Banned Xuphor I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.

United States
    NOTE: The game is NOT open yet, it'll open when this says January 12th, 4:01PM.

http://lime.goldensoft.co.th/Preload/

Great game i was in the Closed Beta, but Open beta starts soon for everyone. I'd love to have more english speakers I can play with.

The game is called Lime Odyssey.

FAQS below.

Registration guideish. The asterix fields are password and repeat password.

EDIT: "randomnumbers" space is asking for a Thailand ID. It was bugged to accept any number, but it seems they fixed it now, it only accepts real ones again. I will NOT help you get one, as it's illegal for Identity Theft. Google is your friend though. The only legal way to get one is to know someone in Thailand, who lets you use theirs.
    [​IMG]

If you decide to register and play, once the OB is up, please say what your character name is. In the Closed beta there was just one server, so hopefully it's the same here.

FAQS:

1 - How large is it? It's 2.67GB to download, which can be slow as hell form a Thailand server. I'd recomend their bittorrent option.
    2 - Is it entirely in Thai? All the quest objectives, NPC, monsters, item, and stat information was in English in the Closed Beta. If that's the case for OB remains to be seen. If it's not, be sure you play with me, I already know what does what, so I can help anyone. Once I get a character made, I'll post it's name.
    3 - Is it actually fun? Why would anyone recomend an mmo in a language they can't read if it wasn't fun? :P Yes, it's very fun imo, it's among the best FtP mmo's (soon to be) out in my views.
    4 - Isn't this coming to English soon via Aeriagames? Firstly, I said "Coming to english soon". AGE has not announced when it'll come, and they even said they'll announce the date in a few weeks. That's not soon imo. That's also just for the Clsoed beta, which will NOT let you keep you characters. It's a great FtP mmo, which everyone can access early. If you don't want to play it in Thai or wait possible months until an english version comes, be my guest, just don't post derogatory things here.
    5 - What are the requirements? Click here to see the requirements. Note that the game is only 2.6GB, the listed 10GB requirement is way way off.
    6 - How will we meet each other? Once the OB starts, and after you make a character, say what your character name is here. I'll add a list of all the member's GBATemp names with their character names. I'm also intending to make a GBATemp guild when I can (please let me do it, I know what I'm doing in this game very well, do not make one yourself), so that it'll be much easier to find all of us Tempers.
    7 - This game is free, right? Yes, it's a FtP mmorpg with a cash shop. There is no cost at all to play the game, the only money involved is if you ever buy anything from the cash shop.

2. jarejare3

Member jarejare3 PROFILE CHANGE!

Malaysia
    I'll join, if it's fun and a good review of the game would do

3. Skelletonike

Member Skelletonike ♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀

Portugal
    Is the game playable without knowing thai? .-."
    Like, if it has any bits of english or something. =S

4. jarejare3

Malaysia
    ^THIS, what's the size of the client?

5. Xuphor
    OP

United States
    1 - It's 2.67GB to download, which can be slow as hell form a Thailand server. I'd recomend their bittorrent option.
    2 - All the quest objectives, NPC, monsters, item, and stat information was in English in the Closed Beta. If that's the case for OB remains to be seen. If it's not, be sure you play with me, I already know what does what, so I can help anyone. Once I get a character made, I'll post it's name.

6. Skelletonike

Member Skelletonike ♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀

Portugal
    Hum, I might try it out then, I'm out of mmorpgs to play. =S

7. Xuphor
    OP

United States
    It's a great game, very fun. Easily one of the best if not the best FTP mmo (soon to be) out.

8. jarejare3

Malaysia
    With my current internet speed it will take me 4 days to download that, My quota ran out, I will be joining. will post my name when i got it

9. Hells Malice

Member Hells Malice Are you a bully?

Canada
    The big question.

is it actually fun?
    lol.
    I've been looking for a new MMO to screw around in.

I'll check some videos, but i'll probably just try it anyway...i'm really bored these days and i'll ruin my sanity if I just continue to rewatch depressing animes on my days off like I have been.

EDIT: Is Thailand in the future?
    Day/month/???
    normal/normal/2450-2555

10. Xuphor
    OP

United States
    Why would anyone recomend an mmo in a language they can't read if it wasn't fun? :P

Yes, it's very fun imo, as I stated above, it's among the best FtP mmo's (soon to be)out.

11. marksteele

Member marksteele GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Canada
    ermmmm......dont use that one its clearly a trap ^.^

Just chill till the official english release comes out

http://limeodyssey.aeriagames.com/

Im in the english alpha its buggy as heck but eh their working on it. CBT should be soon but an aeria CBT is basically open for everyone

12. Xuphor
    OP

United States

Lol'd big time. Firstly, I said "Coming to english soon". AGE has not announced when it'll come, and they even said they'll announce the date in a few weeks. That's not soon imo. That's also just for the Clsoed beta, which will NOT let you keep you characters. This is not a trap. It's a great FtP mmo, which everyone can access early. If you don't want to play it, so be it, but please do NOT accuse me of "trapping" anyone.

13. jarejare3

Malaysia
    So we using the english one or thai one??????

14. marksteele

Canada

was a joke :P

AGE is infamous for releaseing their games early so keep a close eye out

15. Xuphor
    OP

United States
    English version isn't oming out for what could be several months just for a closed beta where you can't keep your characters. Thailand OB is coming day after tommorow, where you CAN keep your characters. This thread is for the Thai version, sicne the english version could be several months off.

@Mark - Uh, no. LO has been listed on AGE for over a year and 3 months now, and they JUST had an alpha. There is an announcement directly saying the "announcement" for the "next testing phase" will be "in a few weeks". It could even be another alpha for all we know. It's just too unknown when AGE will release a version where we can keep our characters, while the Thailand version is coming day after tomorrow and lets us keep our characters. Clear choice imo.

16. marksteele

Canada
    mmm i might DL the thai one and if its mostly in english ill go lol at some of my aeria pplz :P

17. Xuphor
    OP

United States
    If it's the same as CB, there's a lot of english. Plus, even if they removed the english, just play with me, I know the game inside out.

EDIT: I already Lol'd at all my AGE peeps. I'm famous there, have more posts there than here.

18. Hells Malice

Member Hells Malice Are you a bully?

Canada
    I can't get the random numbers at the top to be valid.
    Whatamidoin'wrong

19. marksteele

Canada
    No trust me IM famous there...or rather infamous

http://www.aeriagames.com/user/marksteele

20. Xuphor
    OP

United States
    Ack, they fixed it...... let me edit the OP, this'll make registring for it tricky.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.