• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Joe Biden Wins - Becomes 46th president of the United States

• Thread starter yusuo
  • Start date
  • Views 435,422
  • Replies 7,444
  • Likes 45
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Simple question is CNN credible or not.

Nah man, fuck that. I asked if anyone had recently cited CNN, you come back with a non-answer and then start putting words in my mouth. I'm not making your own fucking argument for you.

fischermasamune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What do you guys think about this website?

https://hereistheevidence.com/

It provides about 125 examples (with the respective sources) of voter fraud they would consider admissible as evidence in court, rated by significance and admissibility.

(It also provides about 1000 unverified/unverifiable/new claims.)

jimbo13

Terry Crews #1 Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nah man, fuck that. I asked if anyone had recently cited CNN, you come back with a non-answer and then start putting words in my mouth. I'm not making your own fucking argument for you.

Just did when you wont even reveal your stance on CNN while lawyering your bullshit.

SonowRaevius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You dismissed the whole video and what was on the video based on who broke the news. You didn't even attempt to counter anything in the video, you didn't say "well this is clearly fake because ..." all you did was point to some crappy website I couldn't care less about. I didn't put any words in your mouth, you made it clear the video was worthless because it didn't come from your inner network of trusted fake news websites, ala CNN, Snopes, or anything else that spews your trump hating propaganda you love so much.
Proving my point again that you can't make an argument without putting words in my mouth. I don't know what other people you argue with that you think you can easily do this with and think "Oh well that will shut them up" but it won't since, once again, you have 0 facts to back up your statement.

And just to make my point very much clear, and you can even check my post history, I have never once backed CNN, Snopes, or any other left biased sources and if someone posted something from one of the left sources that also had a go of fake news and conspiracies I would call them out as well.

Also, your statement in general is just nonsensical, because what you are arguing is that I, and everyone else, should waste our time trying to debunk something from a place that literally spews false news regularly. That is like saying I should prove something like "The Onion" or "Babylon Bee" false as well, there comes a point when you realize what is bullshit and wasn't.

Finally, your argument absolutely reeks of hypocrisy, because you have, once again, admitted to being extremely biased yourself and have refused to respond to any site that you consider "lefty" and do call it so solely on the fact that it says anything negative about Trump.

I've given you, and the other trump lovers, ample opportunity to find and use and actual unbiased source, and even gave you a list of new sites that aren't biased and to use links from them to prove your point, but apparently even that makes me a "lefty".

Trophies
XP
Just because you don't get the answers you want, just completely refuse to accept reality or your leaders tell you differently, doesn't mean you should continue to denounce all the evidence that has been put out to the public so far with a whole lot more to be revealed. The people here with their eyes open, aka "Republicans or right thinking people" are not going to hold your hand and cuddle you and lie to you like all your peers do. You have to see the truth for yourself like we all did.
Show this evidence you're talking about.

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

It provides about 125 examples (with the respective sources) of voter fraud they would consider admissible as evidence in court, rated by significance and admissibility.

lol your joking right? that website is literally a phishing website for crazy people....
HECK I even submitted info that HUGO Chavez rose from the died and voted... and received an email stating my issue will be logged and reviewed lol

morvoran

President-Elect
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Inb4.... REEEEEEEE!!!!!! That's right wing propaganda and can't be trusted!!!! Jeffery Toobin told me so on a zoom call!!!

If it's not CNN, MSDNC, or Faux News, the lefties won't acknowledge it.

jimbo13

Terry Crews #1 Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I quite literally didn't. Try harder

Nah no thanks, I have better things to do than debate someone who wants to hide their stance on CNN so they can call other peooples stance bullshit while having no stance of their own.

You forfeit being considered of having a point as opposed to just finding a excuse to troll & bitch.

Trophies
XP
Nah no thanks, I have better things to do than debate someone who wants to hide their stance on CNN so they can call other peooples stance bullshit while having no stance of their own.

You forfeit being considered of having a point as opposed to just finding a excuse to troll & bitch.
Why are you talking about CNN? I don't think anybody linked an article from them here, and it's unrelated to Joe Biden winning the 2020 presidential election.

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You dismissed the whole video and what was on the video based on who broke the news. You didn't even attempt to counter anything in the video, you didn't say "well this is clearly fake because ..." all you did was point to some crappy website I couldn't care less about. I didn't put any words in your mouth, you made it clear the video was worthless because it didn't come from your inner network of trusted fake news websites, ala CNN, Snopes, or anything else that spews your trump hating propaganda you love so much.

You dismiss news from cnn & snopes because of who broke the news. So what are you bitching about?

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Inb4.... REEEEEEEE!!!!!! That's right wing propaganda and can't be trusted!!!! Jeffery Toobin told me so on a zoom call!!!

your a joke and you make baby Jesus cry...
is not a "News site" nor does it pretend to be..
its a website literally made to phish for people willing to write they believe its rigged so it can be present as a number example in court "10,000 stated there was voter fraud" when 9,999 literally wrote down " my Sisters husbands barber saw an illegal vote"
if you think this is a new site then damn. no wonder Trump played all of you

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

you and @jimbo13 are the type of people still waiting for gateway to release an update 4.3 for 3ds aren't you?
lolol

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Why are you talking about CNN? I don't think anybody linked an article from them here, and it's unrelated to Joe Biden winning the 2020 presidential election.

Yeah, jupitteer hits it on the head. I also don't understand why my opinion on CNN matters when it wasn't the question.

But go ahead jimbo, run along sport, the adults are trying to have a discussion. Ta-ta!

SonowRaevius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nobody did, they honestly think that anyone that disagrees with them or their sources are "CNN watching lefist commies" .

They are pretty much like pigeons on a chess board who think that strutting all over it and taking a shit is winning.

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum