• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Joe Biden Wins - Becomes 46th president of the United States

• Thread starter yusuo
  • Start date
  • Views 434,897
  • Replies 7,444
  • Likes 45
Status
Not open for further replies.

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
No it's interesting that UltraSUPRA brought his name up for absolutely no fucking reason other than to piss me and the other trans members on the site off knowing fine well that John Money is hated by the trans community and pretty much every scientist alive.

And please show me where I have ever ranked pedophiles. There is no need to rank them they are all the same vile scum.

*everyone alive. But yeah, I suppose it is fair for you to be especially "offended" by that, as a transgender.

Do you remember the time you decided that Biden's position as a child sniffer did not matter because Giuliani was presented as a pedophile by Borat on his new movie?

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
*everyone alive. But yeah, I suppose it is fair for you to be especially "offended" by that, as a transgender.

Do you remember the time you decided that Biden's position as a child sniffer did not matter because Giuliani was presented as a pedophile by Borat on his new movie?

Once again you continue with your history of changing the meaning of what was actually said.

I never fucking once said it didn't matter I said you were all hypocrites for calling Biden a pedo when your soon to be ex presidents lawyer was just as bad and your star witness to voter fraud was a convicted pedophile.

notimp

Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
Alex Jones was unironically the savant of liberals in the late 90's. Times have changed.
Hey - he even taught me a few things (one or two), but you have to admit, that he then went 3000% off the rails, once realizing how much popular attention he could garner, and what the best way was to sell - water filters, prepper kits, and vitamin pills (coincidently the highest margin items advertisable to stupid people, that only need someone ordering chinese crap in bulk from aliexpress) -- being caught in FUD narratives.

From someone who by then perverted every news item he 'discovered', to fit a narrative that kept people anxious and fearful for no effing reason.

(Not that the water system catastrophe in Flint was a FUD narrative - but he sold his water filters nationwide.)

Last edited by notimp,

LumInvader

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Subversion
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subversion
Subversion (from the Latin word subvertere, 'overthrow') refers to a process by which the values and principles of a system in place are contradicted or reversed, in an attempt to transform the established social order and its structures of power, authority, hierarchy, and social norms. Subversion can be described as an attack on the public morale and, "the will to resist intervention are the products of combined political and social or class loyalties which are usually attached to national symbols. Following penetration, and parallel with the forced disintegration of political and social institutions of the state, these loyalties may be detached and transferred to the political or ideological cause of the aggressor".
Subversion is used as a tool to achieve political goals because it generally carries less risk, cost, and difficulty as opposed to open belligerency. Furthermore, it is a relatively cheap form of warfare that does not require large amounts of training. A subversive is something or someone carrying the potential for some degree of subversion. In this context, a "subversive" is sometimes called a "traitor" with respect to (and usually by) the government in power.

Reactions: IncredulousP

notimp

Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
New angle, this time institutional.

Trump might also be in it to employ a 'scorched earth' exit strategy, which would benefit the GOP in the next elections.

They are currently refusing to hand over information important for a smooth transitioning process (Including Covid data). His finance minister has ordered the FED to stop their Corona assistance measures for businesses at the end of the year and to not prolong them. And he has ordered back troops from Afghanistan that were positioned there for internal 'stability purposes' (preventing a power vacuum, which can always be used by moneyed interests) - meaning, those are all actions, that will make a transition rocky.

Also the last one more or less directly benefits russia again. ;) (Power distribution in the region.)

Last edited by notimp,

LumInvader

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
‘Not How The Constitution Works’: Trump Campaign’s Biggest Election Lawsuit Fails In Court
https://www.forbes.com/sites/alison...election-lawsuit-fails-in-court-pennsylvania/
Though the campaign has made a number of general allegations about voter fraud and alleged improprieties with how Pennsylvania’s votes were counted, the campaign did not provide any specific evidence of voter fraud in the lawsuit, and Giuliani specifically said during a hearing, “This is not a fraud case.
U.S. District Judge Matthew Brann dismissed the case Saturday with prejudice and decried the Trump campaign’s “strained legal arguments without merit and speculative accusations,” which are “unsupported by evidence.”

Pennsylvania GOP Sen. Toomey Says Trump Should Accept Election Loss
https://www.npr.org/sections/biden-...toomey-says-trump-should-accept-election-loss
Following yet another legal setback, Republican Sen. Pat Toomey of Pennsylvania called on President Trump to accept the outcome of the Nov. 3 election and move forward with the transition process in order to protect his presidential legacy.
"President Trump has exhausted all plausible legal options to challenge the result of the presidential race in Pennsylvania," Toomey said in a lengthy statement. "Make no mistake about it, I am deeply disappointed that President Trump and Vice President Pence were not re-elected. I endorsed the president and voted for him," he said.
tenor.gif

notimp

Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
Brought troops home, stability to the middle east, north korea to the table, de esculated tensions with Russia. THAT FUCKING MADMAN
When.

Brought troups home in the week after recognition has set in, that hes leaving, against all his generals pleas. Just for pandering and more chaos. (And the benefit of those troups and their families. Probably. Also Probably - short term. If there are structural US interests in that region (which to be honest, I dont see)).

Stabilized the middle east is a myth - if you believe that Jarreeeed did that you are high. This was a decades long diplomatic and military effort, that had Saudi Arabia bind itself to Israel more closely, destroying all historic or ethnic claims in the region. (Its the oil produces and the nation that didnt exist before the aftermath of WW2 - vs, whatever who cares, the other ones are too small. But thats actually 'good' - if you look at it from a purely western interests stability POV).
Also this included, weakening the Saudis to the point where they would swallow it, which happened at a generational transition point for them, after many of their diversification ventures havent panned out optimally. That Trump was there at that point in time, really was just coincidental.

If you can tell me what 'Jarred' did there, I'd be amazed.

North Korea is off the table, but that doesnt matter much. That it was on the table at all was lobbying from south korea, which saw a historical chance (also at a generational handover), the US wanted several times in a row to just drop it and scram, which ultimately they did. But diplomatic channels are opened, which kind of is the point of letting Kim Jong-un study in the west...

So for all the BS you are flipping, what of those arent just 'exit gifts' GOP handed Trump to be able to tell the world he had done something?

Only thing he really was good for was to appoint GOP judges, as far as I could glean.

Last edited by notimp,

gregory-samba

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pick one.

No need, I pick both. The Bible does a great job outlining certain behaviors and their consequences. It's just an old book that you don't take literally. If you learn how to read it then maybe you'd see some truth and those truths are still valid to this day. It's weird that we have psychology, which is basically founded by religious principles, that can't explain a lot of things that a 2000 year old book already explained a long time ago. Oh well, the Devil wants to keep you from it so thinking its all fairy tails and mumbo jumbo is exactly what the Devil wants you to think. Your loss, not mine.

Reactions: UltraSUPRA

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Brought troops home, stability to the middle east, north korea to the table, de esculated tensions with Russia. THAT FUCKING MADMAN
As much as I am not a fan of President Donald Trump, I must admit, meeting the North Korean leader took balls.
I doubt anyone else would have dared to do it.

notimp

Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
As much as I am not a fan of President Donald Trump, I must admit, meeting the North Korean leader took balls.
No one but Dennis Rodman.

For some reason I always have the image in my mind, that the Washington establishement literally shoved him over to live his prince and leader real world president experience, where little to nothing was on the line.

For some reason this also always reminds me of the India video, where Modi always had this debilitating smile on, doublechecking on how Trump was feeling every 30 seconds, and was play acting the serve role. Maybe thats why.

That state visit went over much better.

edit: https://qz.com/india/1807305/trump-tries-to-woo-modis-india-with-bollywood-cricket-but-fails/

edit2: There we go this is the video:

;)

Last edited by notimp,

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
One is a deranged dictator the other is the leader of North Korea :rofl2:

Doran754

Conform comrades
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
When.

Brought troups home in the week after recognition has set in, that hes leaving, against all his generals pleas. Just for pandering and more chaos. (And the benefit of those troups and their families. Probably. Also Probably - short term. If there are structural US interests in that region (which to be honest, I dont see)).

Stabilized the middle east is a myth - if you believe that Jarreeeed did that you are high. This was a decades long diplomatic and military effort, that had Saudi Arabia bind itself to Israel more closely, destroying all historic or ethnic claims in the region. (Its the oil produces and the nation that didnt exist before the aftermath of WW2 - vs, whatever who cares, the other ones are too small. But thats actually 'good' - if you look at it from a purely western interests stability POV).
Also this included, weakening the Saudis to the point where they would swallow it, which happened at a generational transition point for them, after many of their diversification ventures havent panned out optimally. That Trump was there at that point in time, really was just coincidental.

If you can tell me what 'Jarred' did there, I'd be amazed.

North Korea is off the table, but that doesnt matter much. That it was on the table at all was lobbying from south korea, which saw a historical chance (also at a generational handover), the US wanted several times in a row to just drop it and scram, which ultimately they did. But diplomatic channels are opened, which kind of is the point of letting Kim Jong-un study in the west...

So for all the BS you are flipping, what of those arent just 'exit gifts' GOP handed Trump to be able to tell the world he had done something?

Only thing he really was good for was to appoint GOP judges, as far as I could glean.

I'll sum your whole reply up.

:teach::teach::teach::teach::teach::teach:

"did it at the end so doesn't count m8 nahhhh"

"myth m8 nahhh"

"jared something something nahh m8"

South Korea did it innit m8 nah"

you're right, Trump is responsible for nothing good and everything bad. :wacko:

IncredulousP

GBAtemp's Resident Bastard
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Math had to go through HUNDREDS of years of changes to get where we are now.
Math doesn't change. It's our understanding and representations of mathematical concepts that evolve.
hundreds of years ago, newton thought gravity was an intrinsic force, but we now know that it is actually curves in space time, not a force
Gravity is 1 of 4 fundamental forces in nature. "Curves in space" is a gross oversimplification of a highly complex subject.
electron shells? shits not real, quantum mechanics explains the phenomenon better.
Electron shells are very real. They model the likelihood of a location of an electron, as applied to the electron wave model in quantum mechanics.

notimp

Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
"did it at the end so doesn't count m8 nahhhh"
It counts for what? Belittling people with a symbolic gesture of no value, that can and probably will be reversed in two months? Without saying a thing? (Bring the troops back from afghanistan.)

What an *sshole.

The deal between Israel and the United Arab Emirates was first sold as a piece deal, and then IMAGINED by you to have been the result of 'Trumps efforts in the region'. There were decades of war against terrorism splittergroups, some of which where sponsored by UAE proceeding, and more decades of infighting between the structural/religious powers in the region. And the loss of western interests in Syria. And all of a sudden, after a generational switchover in the leadership position in the UAE, which was commented as 'having weakened their position within the region, because of some of the decisions made, which didn't pan out well' - TRUMP arrives, and is the cause for a military and political alliance between UAE and israel?

While his envoy (Jareeeed) sets up an event that talks about 'economic investment in enslaved regions'? And what great job opportunities would arise from it? For the people. (Thats the 'freedom' angle that was tried to be presented).

Do you also believe in Santa Clause?

Also Trump as a negotiator? Are you kidding? I like him he is great. But also strong. Hey, let me in the middle of the picture!

South Korea did it - and actually the talks are off the table:
https://web.archive.org/web/2020042...9773d8-0a9b-11ea-8054-289aef6e38a3_story.html

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/04/21/tru...-pay-more-for-us-military-presence-there.html

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-southkorea-usa-idUSKBN1XO0JM

https://thehill.com/policy/defense/...-prioritize-denuclearization-talks-with-north

What can I do If you are impressed by pin on medals, somone sticks on another person for symbolic value.

The time Trump is celebrated for solving the Middle east problem is, right about when hell freezes over.
https://apnews.com/article/peace-pr...es-jerusalem-c87ca011c2cd4321d587e9684dfb84e1

Last edited by notimp,

LumInvader

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Trump Ally Chris Christie Calls President’s Election Challenges ‘A National Embarrassment’
https://www.forbes.com/sites/jemima...election-challenges-a-national-embarrassment/
Former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie advised President Trump to give up on challenging the results of the 2020 election, criticizing the sustained legal fight without evidence as “outrageous” and “wrong.”
Asked by ABC’s George Stephanopoulos on Sunday morning’s “This Week,” Christie, a longtime Trump backer, affirmed “yes” it’s time for the president to give up contesting the election.
“The president had an opportunity to access the courts,” said Christie, adding that Trump’s legal team repeatedly has failed to produce evidence, calling the result “a national embarrassment.”
“Look I’ve been a supporter of the president. I voted for him twice,” Christie told ABC, “but elections have consequences, and we cannot continue to act as if something happened here that didn’t happen here.”

gregory-samba

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

LumInvader

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yawn, you keep spamming Liberal stories like there's no other side to this issue. Why not trying spamming some Conservative stories that are pro-Trump/anti-Biden or like discuss things without spamming?
Fact check: Chris Christie, Mitt Romney, and Pat Toomey aren't liberals.
Fact check: Forbes & NPR aren't liberal websites.

It's Sunday. Aren't you supposed to be in bible class?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pW7LwaU1xMw