JKSM Problem

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by Goodra, Aug 28, 2018.

1. Goodra
    OP

Goodra Member

Newcomer
    Aug 27, 2018
    United Kingdom
    Hello. I am wondering if anyone can help me with a problem I'm having with JKSM. Whenever i try to save and export save it says 'UH OH! Something went wrong writing! Then I press ok then it says 'success' and then nothing happens. If anyone can help then please reply.

2. Reaga

Reaga GBAtemp Maniac

Jul 31, 2013
    United States
    Need more information. 3DS Model/Firmware will help. Are you using .cia or .3dsx version of JKSM? What game? Are you positive you have an existing save file for said game?

There's no path to explore for solutions/explanations based on the info you have given.

3. JK_

JK_ GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Sep 4, 2015
    United States
    Well, I can tell you it's an older release. I changed that message to say "Read/Write mismatch" or something like that. Usually that means there was a problem with the path and the output files couldn't be created.

4. Reaga

Reaga GBAtemp Maniac

Jul 31, 2013
    United States
    Shall I let the master himself handle this?

Also, love your app. Has been crucial to much of my 3DS experience last year.

Shadowfied likes this.
  5. Goodra
    OP

Goodra Member

Newcomer
    Aug 27, 2018
    United Kingdom
    Well i've been trying to use the one you gave me on a different thread but when i click on my game it only have save options like delete save or extra save or delete extra save.

6. Reaga

Reaga GBAtemp Maniac

Jul 31, 2013
    United States
    I would just get the latest release from the repository in his sig and check from there.

7. Goodra
    OP

Goodra Member

Newcomer
    Aug 27, 2018
    United Kingdom
    I got one from him because the most recent one didnt work. The one i was given was the latest version but didnt look the same as any others i've seen

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

8. JK_

JK_ GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Sep 4, 2015
    United States
    How are you booting homebrew? The newer releases don't want to work with *hax entry points for whatever reason.

9. Goodra
    OP

Goodra Member

Newcomer
    Aug 27, 2018
    United Kingdom
    I'm using Luma3DS so homebrew is a home menu icon

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

But i did sudokuhax to get homebrew

10. JK_

JK_ GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Sep 4, 2015
    United States
  11. Zyvyn

Zyvyn GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Aug 9, 2017
    United States
    Do you have cfw or just base homebrew if you have cfw might aswell just use checkpoint its much more user friendly

12. Reaga

Reaga GBAtemp Maniac

Jul 31, 2013
    United States
    I have CFW but have been to lazy to check out Checkpoint, JKSM was already well established on my 3DS by the time that came out.

13. Zyvyn

Zyvyn GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Aug 9, 2017
    United States
    well most people have moved past it at least try checkpoint just download the cia or .3dsx file and run it keep in mind first boot can take a minute

14. Reaga

Reaga GBAtemp Maniac

Jul 31, 2013
    United States
    If I feel the need. My 3DS has been a bit on the back burner since I got my Switch and a better job, meaning piracy hasn't been a big issue for me. Now it's primarily a Smash machine.