Japanese translation attempt. if you know it, how close was I?

ichidansan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
videos deleted
this is the edited/translated version. to the best of my understanding, with some research and machine translation.

videos deleted
This is the untranslated/unedited version. if you can understand japanese, any help would be appreciated. Im still in the middle of the beginners course of it all.

bahamut920

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As somebody who is a native English speaker, but only understands a few words of Japanese, the dialogue at least seems natural. It doesn't look like an obvious machine translation. I can't comment on accuracy, but the "flow" seems good. The only grammatical mistake I noticed is the line at the very end, "I won't lose Hinata." That should go, "I won't lose, Hinata." The comma is very important in the interpretation of that line; the first line is saying that she won't misplace Hinata, whereas the second states that she won't lose to Hinata.

ichidansan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As somebody who is a native English speaker, but only understands a few words of Japanese, the dialogue at least seems natural. It doesn't look like an obvious machine translation. I can't comment on accuracy, but the "flow" seems good. The only grammatical mistake I noticed is the line at the very end, "I won't lose Hinata." That should go, "I won't lose, Hinata." The comma is very important in the interpretation of that line; the first line is saying that she won't misplace Hinata, whereas the second states that she won't lose to Hinata.
yea, the machine translation was ghastly. and as old as I am, I'm still not the best with grammar/punctuation. so I tend forget commas and such. Thanks for your input. much appreciated.

this is what the machine gave me.

Are not I can only imagine I'll like that very much aimed at the seat of the heroine are you recently

That 's not true example Resona ·

Ya do not do the same idea some time · · · [F]?

Well er ·

The seat of the heroine without debate this remains
To not give up I will not go
I win!

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Hinata never actually says "Well, I don't think I have". That just seems to be added to make sure the first part of that translated dialogue seem right.

ichidansan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hinata never actually says "Well, I don't think I have". That just seems to be added to make sure the first part of that translated dialogue seem right.
yea, I added that. It made it make more sense for what sakura says next. as from what I gather, she is saying "you haven't tried to do that yet?" in the sense that sakura has been trying to take the heroine lead. as well as the machine translation says 'thats not true example reason" so the 'well I don't think i have" is hinata wondering the reason and example that makes sakura think she is trying to take the spot of the heroine. at least that is how i rationalized it.

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I took a look at the Japanese video first and translated it on my own without looking at yours so as not to be influenced by your choice of words, and also because I wanted to be able to compare our translations:
サクラ:ヒナタ!
Sakura: Hinata!

ヒナタ:はいっ
Hinata: Yes!

サクラ:あんた最近 どうもヒロインの座を 狙ってるようにしか思えないのよね・・・
Sakura: Lately I can't help but think that you've been eyeing my position as Heroine...

ヒナタ:え・・・そ そんなこと ないよ
Hinata: N-no, I haven't!

サクラ:どうかしら・・・心当たりあるんじゃない?
Sakura: Oh, really now...the thought never crossed your mind?

ヒナタ:えっと・・・えっと・・・
Hinata: I...uh...

サクラ:このままなし崩し的にヒロインの座を 明け渡すわけにはいかないわ!
Sakura: At any rate, I'm not going to just hand it over!

サクラ:勝負よ!ヒナタ!!
Sakura: Fight me! Hinata!!

ヒナタ:ええーー!?
Hinata: Huh!?

As for your translation, it looks cool. No two translations of a dialogue are ever the same (unless you're translating really basic sentences; there's only one way to say "this is a pen" in Japanese). Once you have accuracy down, it just comes down to how well you can capture the original feelings and connotations of the source language and still make it sound natural in the target language.

Feel free to use parts of my own if you want :)

If you have any questions as to why I chose to render certain sentences as I did, just ask and I'll provide my rationale and point out the grammar in the Japanese text.

ichidansan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I took a look at the Japanese video first and translated it on my own without looking at yours so as not to be influenced by your choice of words, and also because I wanted to be able to compare our translations:
サクラ:ヒナタ!
Sakura: Hinata!

ヒナタ:はいっ
Hinata: Yes!

サクラ:あんた最近 どうもヒロインの座を 狙ってるようにしか思えないのよね・・・
Sakura: Lately I can't help but think that you've been eyeing my position as Heroine...

ヒナタ:え・・・そ そんなこと ないよ
Hinata: N-no, I haven't!

サクラ:どうかしら・・・心当たりあるんじゃない?
Sakura: Oh, really now...the thought never crossed your mind?

ヒナタ:えっと・・・えっと・・・
Hinata: I...uh...

サクラ:このままなし崩し的にヒロインの座を 明け渡すわけにはいかないわ!
Sakura: At any rate, I'm not going to just hand it over!

サクラ:勝負よ!ヒナタ!!
Sakura: Fight me! Hinata!!

ヒナタ:ええーー!?
Hinata: Huh!?

As for your translation, it looks cool. No two translations of a dialogue are ever the same (unless you're translating really basic sentences). Once you have accuracy down, it just comes down to how well you can capture the original feelings and connotations of the source language and still make it sound natural in the target language.

Feel free to use parts of my own if you want :)

If you have any questions as to why I chose to render certain sentences as I did, just ask and I'll provide my rationale and point out the grammar in the Japanese text.

wow, i really wish i had got a notification on this. this makes much more sense =). I guess I was close enough, especially not knowing but only basic japanese words (colors,few "verb" words and m/d/y) as for when I first started attempting to translate it, i was going to use"I wonder about that," for the どうかしら but I couldn't thing of anything to follow that. and the only reason I was going to use"i wonder..." was because of all the anime subs I've seen use something close to that for どうかしら.

I might edit in your translation, since it looks/sounds much nicer than mine.

here is what I managed to come up with on the last translation I had to do

サクラに勝ったからって 
安心しちやだめよ   
Don't think you can be at peace just because you beat Sakura

本当のヒロイン決定線は
This will determine who the true heroine is!

あの・・・わたし・・・ そんなつもりないよ 
um...I... never intended to do that!

言ってくれるわね~
私より席に劇人EXシリースに登場しといて  
everyone else has apperared in the EX series but me!

そんなあ・・・ 
oh such a...

まあいいわ
私も無事登場できたわけだし 
It's ok, I'm not too worried about it.

正々堂々とヒロインの座を勝けて勝負よ! 
But It's Only fair that I'm the Heroine of this game!

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
wow, i really wish i had got a notification on this. this makes much more sense =).
Yeah, sorry about that. You only get notified if someone actually quotes your post or if someone "mentions" you in a post by putting an "@" before your name like this: @[member='ichidansan']

I guess I was close enough, especially not knowing but only basic japanese words (colors,few "verb" words and m/d/y) as for when I first started attempting to translate it, i was going to use"I wonder about that," for the どうかしら but I couldn't thing of anything to follow that. and the only reason I was going to use"i wonder..." was because of all the anime subs I've seen use something close to that for どうかしら.
Not bad for being in first-semester Japanese ;)

You're correct in that どうかしら means "I wonder..." But one thing that beginning Japanese students tend to do is translate everything literally. There's nothing wrong with that, but if you're too literal, you end up losing things in translation. Japanese is a context-heavy language with lots of idioms that don't translate well into English, so sometimes you just have to use equivalent expressions that mean the same thing, even if it's not literal.

I'll give you an example:

お前、背中が広いやん!
Omae, senaka ga hiroi yan!
Literal translation: You've got a wide back!
What it really means: You've got a huge responsibility!

If you can imagine the image of the titan Atlas carrying the entire world on his shoulders, this is the connotation the phrase "you have a wide back" is trying to convey. To have a "wide back" in Japanese implies being able to (or having to) shoulder a large (not necessarily physical) burden. I can guarantee that most people wouldn't translate that properly even after years of learning Japanese unless they knew the idiom.

お前、背中が広いやん
Omae, senaka ga hiroi yan!
  • やん (yan) is a contraction of ですね (desu ne)
  • In casual speech (usually among friends), です (desu) is usually shortened to だ (da), and males tend to replace ね (ne) with な (na). So ですね (desu ne) becomes だな (da na) when a male is talking to a friend.
  • In certain areas of Japan, だ is replaced by や. For example, when you say そうですね (sou desu ne) or そうだな (sou da na), you can say そうやな (sou ya na).
  • You can further shorten そうや (sou ya na) to そうや (sou yan).
So basically, やん (yan) means ですね (desu ne). But I wouldn't get in the habit of saying that because unless you're fluent in Japanese, it'll be difficult to pull it off and sound natural. If you can imagine a Japanese teen trying to speak Ebonics (and doing it horribly with a Japanese accent), that's how it would sound to a Japanese person if you were to use words like お前 (omae) and そうやん (sou yan). I've been studying and speaking Japanese for 15 years and I still refuse to talk like that unless I'm just joking around or trying to imitate someone in Japanese. A lot of weeaboos try to speak like anime characters and think they sound "cool" doing it, but they really just sound like incompetent jackasses to native Japanese speakers.

サクラに勝ったからって 
安心しちやだめよ   
Don't think you can be at peace just because you beat Sakura
This is what I mean about being literal. It's correct, but in English we wouldn't say that. We would say something like "Don't think you can relax just because you beat Sakura," or even better: "Don't think you can rest on your laurels just because you beat Sakura." It's quite alright to take liberties, as long as the translated message is the same as the original language.

本当のヒロイン決定線は
I think this may either be an incomplete sentence, or requires more context in order to render properly. It looks like something should come after the は at the end of the sentence. And I'm almost certain that the 線 (sen) at the end of 決定線 should actually be 戦 (also pronounced sen), or 決定戦.

あの・・・わたし・・・ そんなつもりないよ 
um...I... never intended to do that!
そんなつもりない is a very versatile phrase because its meaning changes depending on context.

A: You hurt her feelings!
B: I wasn't trying to!
A: 傷ついたよ!
B: そんなつもりないよ!

Guy: You wanna go and hit up a movie?
Girl: I won't have sex with you.
Guy: That's not what I meant! D:
Guy: 映画でも見に行こう?
Girl: エッチなんかしないよ。
Guy: そんなつもりない!(´Д`;)

A: How can you joke at a time like this??
B: I-I wasn't being funny!
A: こんな時にあんな冗談を言うか??
B: そ、そんなつもりないよ

言ってくれるわね~
私より席に劇人EXシリースに登場しといて  
everyone else has apperared in the EX series but me!
I'm not sure what this is saying without more context. Is this a character "breaking the 4th wall," so to speak? If so, this would make a whole lot more sense.

そんなあ・・・ 
oh such a...
This is actually something you say when you're surprised, usually in a negative way.

A: I locked myself out of my house.
B: That sucks...
A: 鍵締め出された。
B: そんなあ・・・

A: Did you hear about that shooting incident at the theater in Colorado? Fourteen people were killed!
B: No way...
A: あのコロラド映画館での発射事件のこと聞いた?14人も死亡したよ!
B: そんなあ・・・

まあいいわ
私も無事登場できたわけだし 
It's ok, I'm not too worried about it.
まあいいわ is best translated into natural English as "(m)eh, whatever." Again, this looks like a "4th wall" comment. It sounds like the speaker is relieved that he/she got to make an appearance in the game.

正々堂々とヒロインの座を勝けて勝負よ! 
But It's Only fair that I'm the Heroine of this game!
This actually means:
Let's battle fair-and-square for the title of "Heroine!"

Reactions: 1 person

ichidansan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@[member='Densetsu']

This is all extremely helpful. thanks so much! 4th wall explanation in spoiler
I figured that it was for the most part a bit too literal, but again I'm still learning.
as for the "4th wall" yea, the context was basically that this is the first game she's been in since the series kicked off on the wii. from gekitou ninja taisen, shorted to gekinin in this context, she last appeared in gnt4 which was on the gamecube, and then once the wii games launched under the gnt EX1/2/3 she was never introduced, until gnt EX4 which is known as gnt Special. this is the reason I came up with "But it's only fair that I'm the Heroine of this game".

as for the "sen" that is what it looked like to me. and the (im not sure what it is) hiragana above the sen was a bit too blurry,as most game text is. but it looked like ka .and using the windows IME system is how I've been doing most of the translation work. but the sen I have is the one closest to what I could find/type out from what the screenshot shows

I accidently posted ^twice.....how do i merge?

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
@[member='Densetsu']

This is all extremely helpful. thanks so much!
No problem! Anything I can do to help a budding translator :)

4th wall explanation in spoiler

I figured that it was for the most part a bit too literal, but again I'm still learning.
as for the "4th wall" yea, the context was basically that this is the first game she's been in since the series kicked off on the wii. from gekitou ninja taisen, shorted to gekinin in this context, she last appeared in gnt4 which was on the gamecube, and then once the wii games launched under the gnt EX1/2/3 she was never introduced, until gnt EX4 which is known as gnt Special. this is the reason I came up with "But it's only fair that I'm the Heroine of this game".
Thanks for the explanation, it makes a lot more sense now. It's extremely difficult for even an experienced translator (if not impossible) to translate a single line of Japanese text without context, so when you request help with translating something, it helps to provide as much background information (circumstances, scenario, who's speaking to whom, etc.) as possible.

from gekitou ninja taisen, shorted to gekinin in this context
So I guess the shortened version would be 劇忍 rather than 劇人 ;)

as for the "sen" that is what it looked like to me. and the (im not sure what it is) hiragana above the sen was a bit too blurry,as most game text is. but it looked like ka .and using the windows IME system is how I've been doing most of the translation work. but the sen I have is the one closest to what I could find/type out from what the screenshot shows

I clicked on it but I think you might have linked the wrong picture. It doesn't contain the lines pertaining to 決定線. But in the picture above, the kanji most certainly is 勝(か).

Do you have a screenshot containing this line?
本当のヒロイン決定線は
I accidently posted ^twice.....how do i merge?
Usually if you double-post, the forum will auto-merge them. But sometimes it doesn't happen for some reason. Just "Report" your own post and request a merge the next time that happens (regular members can't merge their own posts).

Good luck with your translation ^_^

You can always check out my 日本語-related threads here:

ichidansan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@[member='Densetsu']

ok this should be the screen you were wanting.

Image3.jpg

and I see you were right about the sen =)

also as an example of my translation process, the first part of this translation is

サクラに勝ったからって安心しちやだめよ

since I can only understand how to say the characters, I have to do a machine translation.
google gave me this

"No blood or peace to me because I won the Sakura" (I'm like wtf at this)

and that is where I went from to get
"Don't think you can be at peace just because you beat sakura."

and as you said, it was literal. but coming from what I had to go on, it looks decent.

Oh, and I forgot to mention, I had already seen your Learning japanese FAQ. main reason I wanted to actually take learning/translating it seriously.

ichidansan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Densetsu or anyone else who can help/comment/critique/grammar correct.
Ok, Im sorta stuck on this. I think I have the generalization of it,but a few lines I'm a bit unsure of.

Tsunade:

悪いな・・・ 
(Sorry)

いつも損な役回りを押し付けて 
(I always seem to put you in this kinds of situation)

Jiraiya:
何だ急に!? 
(What's this all of a sudden?) or (what brought this up?)

Tsunade:
火影になるべきは 本来お前だったと 
(You're the one that was, originally, Suppose to become Hokage.)

Jiraiya:
ワシはそんなかラじゃない・・・
(I'm not cut out for that...)
自由気ままが性にあつている
(I like to be Free and uninhibited.)

Tsunade:
そうだな・・・
(Yea,)
色々あって ついな・・・
(I figured as much.) or (I thought so.)

Jiraiya:
ワシらの役目は 次の世代のために 
(My role is to set an example for the next generation,and help them out.)

ガラにもなく
(This isn't like you.)
そんなにしんみりするなって-の 
(Don't be so down in the dumps.) or (Don't be so down on yourself.)

Tsunade:
ふふ・・・そうんだつたな 
(Haha,) 
私のガラじゃない
(I guess I wasn't one to be like this.)

Jiraiya:
そうだそうだ・・・
(Thats right.)

よしそのてほんとなるほかげの実力を 
(Alright!)
ひとつ見せてもたらうとするかのオ
(Show me the ability of the Hokage that you've become!)/(Show me your strength as a Hokage)/(Lets see what kind of Hokage you've become)

-----

I am having a lot of trouble with this part here. (different mission/characters)

orochimaru

こんな所で会うなんて  
奇遇ね

Anko

とんだ厄日だわ・・・ 今日はおとなしく 
帰って おしるこで飲んでようかしら

orochimaru

あら・・・せっかくの再会なのに 
何もせずな行ってしまうつもり

Anko

冗談よ・・・あんたを見逃したら
せっかくのおしるこが 不味くなるわ

orochimaru
くくく・・・楽しめそうね

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
@[member='ichidansan']

Sorry for the late reply. For some reason the "@" thing didn't work so I never got the notification. I put my reply in green text in the spoilers below.

@Densetsu or anyone else who can help/comment/critique/grammar correct.
Ok, Im sorta stuck on this. I think I have the generalization of it,but a few lines I'm a bit unsure of.
I just checked all the lines in this spoiler and they're actually pretty good. Any advice I could offer on translating these lines would just be different ways to say them, but not necessarily better ways.

Tsunade:

悪いな・・・ 
(Sorry)
You could even say "My bad..."

いつも損な役回りを押し付けて 
(I always seem to put you in this kinds of situation)

Jiraiya:
何だ急に!? 
(What's this all of a sudden?) or (what brought this up?)

Tsunade:
火影になるべきは 本来お前だったと 
(You're the one that was, originally, Suppose to become Hokage.)

Jiraiya:
ワシはそんなかラじゃない・・・
(I'm not cut out for that...)
自由気ままが性にあつている
(I like to be Free and uninhibited.)

Tsunade:
そうだな・・・
(Yea,)
色々あって ついな・・・
(I figured as much.) or (I thought so.)

Jiraiya:
ワシらの役目は 次の世代のために 
(My role is to set an example for the next generation,and help them out.)

ガラにもなく
(This isn't like you.)
そんなにしんみりするなって-の 
(Don't be so down in the dumps.) or (Don't be so down on yourself.)

Tsunade:
ふふ・・・そうんだつたな 
(Haha,) 
私のガラじゃない
(I guess I wasn't one to be like this.)
Haha...I suppose so.
This isn't like me.

Jiraiya:
そうだそうだ・・・
(Thats right.)

よしそのてほんとなるほかげの実力を 
(Alright!)
ひとつ見せてもたらうとするかのオ
(Show me the ability of the Hokage that you've become!)/(Show me your strength as a Hokage)/(Lets see what kind of Hokage you've become)
I am having a lot of trouble with this part here. (different mission/characters)
orochimaru

こんな所で会うなんて  
奇遇ね
I never [thought I'd] / [expected to] see you at a place like this!
I never [thought I'd] / [expected to] see you here!

Anko

とんだ厄日だわ・・・ 今日はおとなしく 
帰って おしるこで飲んでようかしら
What a terrible day...maybe I should just go back home and have some oshiruko.
You can translate "oshiruko" to sweet red bean soup or even localize it to something more "Western."

orochimaru

あら・・・せっかくの再会なのに 
何もせずな行ってしまうつもり
Whoa there...we haven't seen each other in a long time and you want to leave without saying anything?

Anko

冗談よ・・・あんたを見逃したら
せっかくのおしるこが 不味くなるわ
It's just a joke...if I ignore you, the oshiruko won't taste as good.
This one is weird because I think it needs a lot of contextual information to be translated properly. Do you know what part of the game this is from? I suspect that おしるこが不味くなる (the oshiruko won't taste as good) is some kind of Japanese idiom that I don't know about. It's like how someone might say "don't cry over spilled milk."

orochimaru
くくく・・・楽しめそうね
Hehehe...this looks like fun.
Hehehe...this could be fun.

ichidansan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[member='Densetsu']

lol. Yea, I noticed that it didn't link to you, so I figured you'd see it when you could.

Glad to know I did an ok job with the Tsunade-Jiraiya part. but I came up with something really different for the anko-orochimaru.

Anko-Orochimaru
んな所で会うなんて  
奇遇ね
I'ts coincidence that we meet here. (I like your "I never expected to see etc.")

とんだ厄日だわ・・・ 今日はおとなしく 
帰って おしるこで飲んでようかしら
Today takes the cake for being unlcuky. I wonder if you'll come quietly if I 
give you some red bean soup. or This quiet day has turned unlucky. Why did you come back, was it for some sweet red bean soup?

あら・・・せっかくの再会なのに 
何もせずな行ってしまうつもり
Oh, you don't have to go through trouble because of our reunion.

冗談よ・・・あんたを見逃したら 
せっかくのおしるこが 不味くなるわ
You missed the joke. sweet Red bean soup is a metaphor for the thrashing you're gonna get.

くくく・・・楽しめそうね 
Heheh, let's enjoy this.

as for context to why I TL'd it this way is because of google for one, and the fact that anko is a bit bloodthirsty in all sense of the word,
and sweet red bean soup is her favorite food so this is how i came up with what I did.

Naruto-Anko. Glad to say I really didn't need much help on this one, most of it was by ear.
anko
久しぶりね うずまきナルト 
It's been a while, Naruto Uzumaki.

naruto
ん― 誰だっけ?この姉ちゃん・・・  
Uh...(Lady)Do I know you?

anko
ちょっと― まさか
私のこと忘れちやったわけ 
C'mon, did you really forget about me?

しようがないわね・・・決め台詞行くわよ 
I guess it Can't be helped.I'll repete my introduction.Here I go!

naruto
え。。。? 
Huh?

anko (confused on this one as the 'sugi' 次 is 'next', so literally it would be "Next! Here I go next!!")
私は第2試験管! みたらし アンコ! 次 行くわよ 次イ!!  I'm Anko Mitarashi!The second exam proctor! Let's start the next exam!

naruto(勢い, is force, and anko is a bit abrasive, and her first introduction was her busting through a window with a brown banner that read 2nd exam)
あ―! あの窓ガラスぶち破って
入ってきた 勢いだけのねえちゃんか 
Oh! You're the forceful lady who busted through the window!

anko
おもいだしてくれた~ 
“勢いだけ”つてのは余計だけどな 
So you do remember me? "Forceful" Why is that the reason you remember?

naruto
そんで なんの用 What's the problem with that?

anko
勝負よ!うずまき ナルト! 
Bring it on! Naruto Uzumaki!

ええ―!? やっぱり勢いだけどってばよ! 
(eeh!)See, you really are forcefull!
Again, Im still having to use google to translate a bit of the text so thats probably why im so far off the mark of your TL.

Jiraiya-Orochimaru
Jiraiya
大蛇丸よ・・・
ついにワシは お前を連れ戻せなかった
Orochimaru... I wasn't able to bring you back last time.

Orochimaru
そう・・・残念だったわねェ
Yes, how dissappointing.

Jiraiya
だがの・・・
But still...
あの時お前を止めようとした あの気持ち
これは 今でも変わることはない
My feeling haven't changed from that time when I tried to stop you from leaving the village. (needs grammar tweaking)

Orochimaru
私もよ自来也
Mine as well, Jiraiya.

あの時 里を出たときの気持ち
今でも忘れてないわ
I still have not forgotten those feeling of when I left.

Thanks for all the help. I'm soon to be at another attempt, so If I can't figure out a part, I'll post here in hopes you don't mind helping. =)

ichidansan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't speak for how well it holds up to the original text, but the English works at least.

Yea, since I'm still in the learning process, it's a bit tough tom be completely accurate. I keep having to reference to the anime and manga translations to make
sense of how the writer makes the characters dialog flow, and how they use it in the context that they do. Especially when google translate throws me a curve
of nonsense for parts I don't understand. glad to at least know that my English works XD.

ichidansan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[member='Densetsu']

I've pretty much gotten used to translating, as I can read and hear what's said a bit better now. but this one is just way to confusing.

I cant tell if oil was being sold or if it was spilled on paperwork that has to be redone.

師匠またこんあところで油売って
シズネさんが困つてましたよ

別に うろついているわけではない
里の視察だ

とか言ってますけど
もうここは 里の外ですよ

う・・・

師匠は里にとって大事な人なんですから
あまり単独行動は取らない方がいいですよ

サクラ・・・お前も言うようなったねエ
シズネの影響か?

とにかく火影の家に戻って