japanese girlfriend

Bamboo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Cyan said:
I met my japanese friend (not girlfriend), while playing Phantasy Star Online on Dreamcast !
I wandered on japanese game servers, and I ended in Tokyo at his home for real in 2002, he then came to mine 2 times (second was just one month ago).

you can meet people everywhere, just push your destiny a little bit.
YESS!
its true ..i wanted a Japanese girlfriend you know!
so i went out and got one .
there is no destiny just do what you want.
lol I know this sounds like i am objectifying by girlfriend but its just a joke a bit.

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
dunno about the japanese, but i can tell people, chinese girls may seem nice at first, but they have an inner RAGE inside! they are extremely dangerous when mad. beware.

Bamboo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
ARM73 said:
Well my brother has a Japanese girlfriend too, and guess how he mt her ?
Because of me, in fact I love Karaoke ( I consider myself a decent singer ) and here in NYC most of the Karaoke bar are Japanese's and filled with Japanese stuff and customers....
So to make it short, my brother hates Karaoke and never, ever held a mic in his hands, but anyway I took him with me to several spots and in one particular one strangely enough he asked me to go again and again, and later on I found out that it was because of one of the bartenders, which he fell in love with, and now they are happily together.
It's only after a relative long time that I went on vacation to Brazil and met MY GIRLFRIEND there......and let me tell you something, with all due respect to Japanese girls, Brazilian ones do care about sex and oh how they love you when they love you......
But anyway I got now the advantage to have a nice Japanese girl hanging out in my place all the time and of course when I need help with a Japanese release she's almost likely to be here when I need her...plus she knows how to serve me my favorite drink the just
grog.gif
way I like it when she's working !
good story!!
my girl is not a wild girl but she really loves to ....

Bamboo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Prophet said:
Bamboo said:
either go to Japan and meet one or go out to soem place where all the japs go in your country.
Hmm, maybe country's should open up "jap" girl-farms. Something tasteful of course. Free-range, plenty of nice grass for them to eat and a wide array of ultra tiny cell-phones for them to choose from. Then all we'd have to do is visit the farm and pick out our favorites, buy a saddle and ride them home. This idea has WIN written all over it.
grog.gif

/end-sarcasm

that actually happens in Japan , Korea, Thai land most Asian countries.
I mean the part where you go and choose your girl.
but it aint real.

Bamboo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
xanth said:
DarkRey said:
the real japanese girls have small tits and asses, is rare for me too see a jap girl with big hot spots.

u lot could try china towns there are lots of chinese/jap girls there but beware of china mafia gang especialy if u live in england.

p.s
gbatemp is making me a pervert!!
rolleyes.gif

Yeah, ummm...keep calling Japanese girls "Japs" and you're never going to get one. You know that's a racial slur right? And just as bad as calling a black person a n*****.

That said, nothing wrong with being a pervert, just don't be a racist one.
tongue.gif

yeah I guess jap is a racial slur.
I'm not using it like that but. im sorry for sounding like a racist drunken pervert messing up this place.
I just cant be bothered typing Japanese all the time. especially last night when I was stone cold drunk.

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
If I had to express my humble opinion, I find Japanese girls pretty and maybe cute but not very sexually attractive, while Korean girls do look really sexy to me, plus they are much more liberal (they kind of remind me of French girls) and generally speaking they are less shy and if they like a guy they go for it.
Chinese girls are gorgeous too, but very difficult to catch out of their communities, and seem kind of diffident to western guys.
Of all the Asian girls, probably I consider myself most attracted to Koreans and Thai girls, maybe Vietnamese too.....but for now I better consider myself lucky enough to have a gorgeous Brazilian girlfriend, even though she lives in Brazil and I in the States so I can only see her every few months when I travel there on vacation or on a business trip.....
frown.gif

Twiffles

танковые победы
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Lol, this thread makes me laugh.

Three things, if you somehow can't get a girlfriend:
1. Clean yourself up
2. GO OUTSIDE
3. Watch The Pickup Artist (Season 2)

juggernaut911

GBAtemp Slut!
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
Broken Skye said:
Lol, this thread makes me laugh.

Three things, if you somehow can't get a girlfriend:
1. Clean yourself up
2. GO OUTSIDE
3. Watch The Pickup Artist (Season 2)
Or, How I met your mother, any episode with barney!!! last episode was hilarious!!!

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
Prophet said:
Bamboo said:
either go to Japan and meet one or go out to soem place where all the japs go in your country.
Hmm, maybe country's should open up "jap" girl-farms. Something tasteful of course. Free-range, plenty of nice grass for them to eat and a wide array of ultra tiny cell-phones for them to choose from. Then all we'd have to do is visit the farm and pick out our favorites, buy a saddle and ride them home. This idea has WIN written all over it.
grog.gif

/end-sarcasm

Best post in this thread.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool