George290506

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
Cyan said:
I met my japanese friend (not girlfriend), while playing Phantasy Star Online on Dreamcast !
I wandered on japanese game servers, and I ended in Tokyo at his home for real in 2002, he then came to mine 2 times (second was just one month ago).

you can meet people everywhere, just push your destiny a little bit.
QUOTE(ARM73 @ Oct 16 2008, 08:06 PM) Well my brother has a Japanese girlfriend too, and guess how he mt her ?
Because of me, in fact I love Karaoke ( I consider myself a decent singer ) and here in NYC most of the Karaoke bar are Japanese's and filled with Japanese stuff and customers....
So to make it short, my brother hates Karaoke and never, ever held a mic in his hands, but anyway I took him with me to several spots and in one particular one strangely enough he asked me to go again and again, and later on I found out that it was because of one of the bartenders, which he fell in love with, and now they are happily together.
It's only after a relative long time that I went on vacation to Brazil and met MY GIRLFRIEND there......and let me tell you something, with all due respect to Japanese girls, Brazilian ones do care about sex and oh how they love you when they love you......
But anyway I got now the advantage to have a nice Japanese girl hanging out in my place all the time and of course when I need help with a Japanese release she's almost likely to be here when I need her...plus she knows how to serve me my favorite drink the just
grog.gif
way I like it when she's working !

THIS IS DESTINY...
rofl2.gif

Prophet

Resident Black Militant
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Bamboo said:
either go to Japan and meet one or go out to soem place where all the japs go in your country.
Hmm, maybe country's should open up "jap" girl-farms. Something tasteful of course. Free-range, plenty of nice grass for them to eat and a wide array of ultra tiny cell-phones for them to choose from. Then all we'd have to do is visit the farm and pick out our favorites, buy a saddle and ride them home. This idea has WIN written all over it.
grog.gif

/end-sarcasm

kevenka

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Raven Darkheart said:
kevenka said:
Natural blondes are the hottest; maybe brunettes as well
smile.gif
its all about perspective

True...but if you look at most *ahem* *hentai*, it ussually has a blonde or brunette with hot curves and big breast(what most of society considers attractive today). Similar with the guys... They tend to be skinny but toned up with muscle... this gives an insight on what society considers attractive now and days...

George290506

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
Prophet said:
Bamboo said:
either go to Japan and meet one or go out to soem place where all the japs go in your country.
Hmm, maybe country's should open up "jap" girl-farms. Something tasteful of course. Free-range, plenty of nice grass for them to eat and a wide array of ultra tiny cell-phones for them to choose from. Then all we'd have to do is visit the farm and pick out our favorites, buy a saddle and ride them home. This idea has WIN written all over it.
grog.gif

/end-sarcasm

I want too...
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Really, are there any Japanese girls in GBAtemp
wub.gif
? Take part, please...

Raven Darkheart

The Radioactive Flamer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
kevenka said:
Raven Darkheart said:
kevenka said:
smile.gif

True...but if you look at most *ahem* *hentai*, it ussually has a blonde or brunette with hot curves and big breast(what most of society considers attractive today). Similar with the guys... They tend to be skinny but toned up with muscle... this gives an insight on what society considers attractive now and days...
little japanese boys love the image of the statuesque blonde bombshell sooooooooo it all depends what side of the coin youre on

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Bamboo said:
"beauty is in the eye of the beholder"

I think in this case it might be beauty is in the eye of the beerholder - most asian women seem to like non asian guys and yes they are extreemly friendly.

DarkRey

still transfoooorming.... with sum lags!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Croatia
kevenka said:
Raven Darkheart said:
kevenka said:
smile.gif

the real japanese girls have small tits and asses, is rare for me too see a jap girl with big hot spots.

u lot could try china towns there are lots of chinese/jap girls there but beware of china mafia gang especialy if u live in england.

p.s
gbatemp is making me a pervert!!
rolleyes.gif

xanth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DarkRey said:
the real japanese girls have small tits and asses, is rare for me too see a jap girl with big hot spots.

u lot could try china towns there are lots of chinese/jap girls there but beware of china mafia gang especialy if u live in england.

p.s
gbatemp is making me a pervert!!
rolleyes.gif

Yeah, ummm...keep calling Japanese girls "Japs" and you're never going to get one. You know that's a racial slur right? And just as bad as calling a black person a n*****.

That said, nothing wrong with being a pervert, just don't be a racist one.
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Thank you based Dinoh.