OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hello ppl, does anybody know of a japanese gaming site that reviews Japanese games (english site) for the DS. I noticed that in Japan they have quite a few more titles then we have here in North America and i would like to know more about the games. So if anyone got a site please let me know
smile.gif
thanks.

godbuns

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
That one is pretty good but their review list is a little small, i was thinking more along the lines of a japanese ign/gamespot , in english or with an english option.

godbuns

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
@Darkforce , i was already using magic box they are good for previews and news, its to bad there are no review sites that we know of. I just started playing some J games osu and daigasso those were pretty cool , but i dont want to keep taking my sd card out to keep trying different games might break the spring or whatever in the supercard. Maybe someone here could start a japanese gaming section ? just a thought

Darkforce

DERP!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
@Darkforce , i was already using magic box they are good for previews and news, its to bad there are no review sites that we know of. I just started playing some J games osu and daigasso those were pretty cool , but i dont want to keep taking my sd card out to keep trying different games might break the spring or whatever in the supercard. Maybe someone here could start a japanese gaming section ? just a thought

Well though we don't have a dedicated board, check out the threads on new DS Japanese releases, someone will usually post a bit of information on the given game (usually x_comp
tongue.gif
) and if it's good there will be lots of comments from other people e.g. Kaitou Rousseau, Rockman ZX etc... xD

Triforce

Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
i dont want to keep taking my sd card out to keep trying different games might break the spring or whatever in the supercard.

Is it just me or did anyone else find that hilarious
rofl2.gif

outphaseThe best Japanese site is in Japanese smile.gif ????.com
The thing with Famitsu is it's not that great for people that dont read japanese. Theres so many blogs that just take all that info and write it all up in english. It's easier for a westerner to go elsewhere to read about the latest games. Although i must say the magazine was amazing back in the PCE days.

I cant really think of a big site that has in-depth reviews for japanese ds games in english
unsure.gif
. Normally ill just visit the homepage for the game, checkout a few pics an videos then decide if i should flash it or not.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    MrNoobNub @ MrNoobNub: why is everyone so horny