Foxi4

Endless Trash
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

This teaser trailer was released by Sony via their PlayStation Facebook page and blog earlier today - apparently it's a new PSVita game developed by Lucid Games under the watchful eye of a BAFTA nominee George Poles. "Jacob Jones and the Big Foot Mystery" is exactly what the title suggests - it tells the tale of Jacob who met Big Foot during summer camp. It will be an episodic adventure game with puzzles, all running on Unreal Engine 3. According to PlayStation Blog, the game should be out "in the coming weeks".​

In-Game Screenshots:
tAH3Ypi.jpg

L1ViDVo.jpg

:arrow: Source

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
More games like that, it looks appealing. One of those charming, quiet peaceful games. I wish there was no talking or anything, but eh. If those are the in game graphics (which I would assume it is), it looks nice. I'm not saying I'll go out and buy a Vita just for that game (I was thinking about it to be honest), but more titles like that will entice me to perhaps get a used vita.

Reactions: chris888222

Foxi4

Endless Trash
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
More games like that, it looks appealing. One of those charming, quiet peaceful games. I wish there was no talking or anything, but eh. If those are the in game graphics (which I would assume it is), it looks nice. I'm not saying I'll go out and buy a Vita just for that game (I was thinking about it to be honest), but more titles like that will entice me to perhaps get a used vita.
The in-game graphics are worse than the teaser but they're still pretty good considering this is a portable game. I mean, it's Unreal Engine 3, it's going to look good. :P

Looks pretty interesting, and having a well-known puzzle creator work on it is pretty cool, too. It's too bad there are only a few screenshots, would like to see more of this game.

inb4peoplecry.
I'll be on the lookout for more - according to the blog entry, more info about the game will be released soon.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I love the visual style. I just hope the gameplay/target audience is closer to Professor Layton than to Dora the Explorer :ph34r:

Centrix

Stop Poking the Moogle!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm still not sold on the vita...I partly want one but only due to the remake of FFX in HD! other than that I don't it too much and from how sales are with vita it seems like I'm not the only one who feels that way about the Vita! no I foresee the vita following the same path as the PSP were its first two years are crap than it picks up the pace with its games and sales will improve but not enough to be a major ball player with the 3DS! Any hoot, its a good handheld I just think its needs a redesign or something because those joysticks feel so freakin weird to me I feel like I'm rubbing my thumbs on smoothed out rocks! lol

Foxi4

Endless Trash
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Any hoot, its a good handheld I just think its needs a redesign or something because those joysticks feel so freakin weird to me I feel like I'm rubbing my thumbs on smoothed out rocks! lol
At least they're not freaking sliders - I've had enough of those awkward, thumb-breaking abominations. I do agree that some pattern on them would be nice, maybe a small indentation, anything to provide friction. Other than that, I don't think the console needs a re-design - it's just about the right size, weight, it feels solid, it's a great improvement from the PSP.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, gta v is down since november 2021