Jack coming back for Anarchy Reigns

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

If nothing else, PlatinumGames' multiplayer brawler Anarchy Reigns is another chance to get up close and personal with Jack Cayman, the chainsaw-limbed hero from the Wii-exclusive Madworld.

What's black and white and red all over and might keep your arm after a vigorous high-five? Not Madworld's Jack, at least not anymore. He's traded his monochrome look for something a bit more colorful in PlatinumGames Anarchy Reigns. Luckily the transition to color hasn't softened Jack. In fact, he looks more menacing than ever before, especially when he pulls out his retractable double chainsaw, Gator Tooth. Apparently one chainsaw blade was not enough. I say why stop at two?
[/p]

Source

Comparison between old Jack and new Jack:

500x_madworldjack.jpg

500x_madworld.jpg

Usually this wouldn't be big news but it's Jack from Madworld. Straight up. I was thinking this game already looked fantastic but now it's an absolute must. This is the game of the year now.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Juanmatron said:
This prove that MadWorld is a fucking great idea that has gone to shit by the low dough invested in it.

Madworld was absolutely fantastic, what are you talking about?

As for his like of monochrome, I can't really complain. He looks great in HD and it does take away some of his style, but he's still a gigantic ass-kicker. Hopefully they'll release alternate costumes or something so you can get a monochrome Jack.

Still waiting for that Madworld HD port. PS3 at least since it has the Move but it wouldn't be bad with buttons... Although it was fun as hell to shake the remotes frantically when in a power struggle.

Windaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like him better in black and white, too. Hopefully they'll release a costume for his old color scheme, or maybe include a "black and white" map to battle on that makes all the characters black and white. That'd be pretty cool.

But even if they don't, though, it's cool to see Platinum using characters from their other titles.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Windaga said:
I like him better in black and white, too. Hopefully they'll release a costume for his old color scheme, or maybe include a "black and white" map to battle on that makes all the characters black and white. That'd be pretty cool.

But even if they don't, though, it's cool to see Platinum using characters from their other titles.

*Waits for Bayonetta and Sam Gideon*

Also, Big Bull seems like an ode to those bull guys in Madworld. The big dudes with the bull masks on. Probably got the idea from that for him at least.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-