Hacking I've installed Minecraft for Windows 10 on Xbox One

rlmineing_dead

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
while I do not support or really advocate for piracy one thing I noticed was, I didn't require any authentication to download minecraft from adguard store, it used unencrypted appx making the download as simple as right click + save,

so maybe :)

Reactions: Andrei1744

lisreal2401

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any free/no DRM appx stuff can be loaded/installed, but it ends there

In the case of Minecraft, this one is a bit odd in terms of it's encryption, however pretty much any game you can get without permissions/licenses will install, you can attempt to install modified/unencrypted games, but they'll fail to install.

This is how I recall it when I played around in 2018 it's not going to enable more hacks or piracy

Reactions: Andrei1744

Deleted member 518296

Developer of MC Addons Manager
OP
Trophies
XP
I'm not sure about that, it's pretty sure that the game works because the modifications are not significant between the Xbox and Desktop version : It's UWP.
It could be installed on a mobile Windows device, or I guess on HoloLens device.

XGS

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know this thread is pretty dead but I managed to do the same thing, I made it to the menu but cant click Play or setting, it tries logging me into xbox live and seems to just fail
heres a screenshot

imgur com mdZhGLf

additionally, the title screen seems to lack the Minecraft logo weirdly enough

imgur com fReGYWX

the way I did this was just to use adguard store to download minecrafts appx and then I uploaded it through the devmode web portal

if anyone has any ideas on getting past this, please share
Mainly anything that required an Xbox Live connection will be unusable. I did a while back using a very old version of Minecraft Windows 10 edition on Xbox and it loaded, worlds and all (even servers!) due to the lack of a requirement for Xbox Live.
I think it's anywhere before 0.15.0 or something like that where Xbox live connectivity either was optional/didn't exist
So unless someone Spoofs Xbox Live itself we won't get anything like a full version that's up to date to work along with all of its features unless it's like "cracked" or modified to have those requirements removed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim: @Psionic Roshambo i have 16 gb in my pc and i run into issues with ram more than i'd like to admit