OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.deenextreme.com
XP
Country
Ukraine
So after fiddling around with my old 3DS that wasn't updated during the huge update of May 2011, I found a very easy exploit. Basically, I played around with different devkit alpha 3ds apps which weren't properly optimized and one of them had a cheaply programmed e-link data encrypter which was literally a single line in java WITH THE ENCRYPTION KEY IN IT.
I didn't actually think the key was actually the key but just some random encryption key used with the shitty sudoku app. And, I already knew that the 3DS randomly generates these keys, so it was useless. I quickly refuted my claim when to my impression, the key worked with every other game! This way, by creating a special 3DS program that exports all data onto a micro SD. So, now I have the kernel, firmware, and ROM (which, in a whole, is only 34mb!). Using this data, I quickly compiled a specially-modified kernel and firmware for my Supercard DSTwo. That way, I was able to launch my flashcart in 3DS mode. After downloading a 3DS rom, and running it successfully off the flaschart, I understood what a great achievement I have done in my life. Now, you all know that I'm not a retarded piece of shit so I won't be all like "Hurr durr i leave this hack for myself because hurr durr wiiu hurr durr". I have made this exploit EXTREMELY easy to install and user-friendly. Just get out your old DS (tested on DSi only) and ANY flashcart that can be updated (I.E no R4i 1.4's etc.) and just launch this app. It's that simple! Enjoy!

Download (survey free)(100%)(no virus)(RAZOR1191)

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
fuk dood that suks why fukin mak it so big just fukin remov all fuk grbge code then relees agin to dowload i aint downing no fuking 3.34mb for a fuking explit

D

Deleted User

This isn't even remotely close to the usual level of "wtf" found on this part of the forums.

I know, I was away from here for too long (when the Dsi was released I left

btw did you look at the hack in no$gba?

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
b8d.png

Reactions: cherryw17

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.