Homebrew I've decided to homebrew the 3Ds I got but I'm confused

Redna_VanLee

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guatemala
For what I can understand form this one I have, it already has Luma installed (If not the latest version then I'll update it later since I remember how to do that from a past post), but on the guides I've seen about using a CFW and FBI and all that, they don't mention Luma, so I don't know if this will affect the howebrewing. And for what I can tell, my 3DS doesn't have FBI anywhere, unless it's hidden somehow (Which is something I don't know how to see if it's actually hidden or in another carpet or something), There are a lot of terms I don't understand when they warn about not "doing X if X has been used" which are things I don't know how to see if thet have been handled with in the console I have.

Sorry if it's a loaded post. But I really need help before a brick it.

Reactions: hatoving

TheTechGenius

</Web Dev>
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Luma is a CFW, you need a custom firmware to disable signature patches, so you can install Unsigned CIA apps to the home screen, like FBI.

You should follow a guide for installing HBL and installing FBI. I would give you a link, but I'm on my phone at the moment, and I just woke up. So I'm not fully awake yet. Lol

D

Deleted User

For what I can understand form this one I have, it already has Luma installed (If not the latest version then I'll update it later since I remember how to do that from a past post), but on the guides I've seen about using a CFW and FBI and all that, they don't mention Luma, so I don't know if this will affect the howebrewing. And for what I can tell, my 3DS doesn't have FBI anywhere, unless it's hidden somehow (Which is something I don't know how to see if it's actually hidden or in another carpet or something), There are a lot of terms I don't understand when they warn about not "doing X if X has been used" which are things I don't know how to see if thet have been handled with in the console I have.

Sorry if it's a loaded post. But I really need help before a brick it.

This is the best one out there https://3ds.hacks.guide/ Good luck!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Lol K3N1.