Homebrew I've been wondering: How do you install Priiloader on Dolphin?

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
U can add it to the emunand manually if u know how, or by using modmii's emunand modifier feature. Start modmii classic, launch into the modmii emunand modifier feature, then point it to the location of your emulated nand, and it will ask you what changes u want made, one of which is adding/removing priiloader

I'm not sure but I don't think you can access it the traditional way on dolphin without a physical reset button, but you can use the Priiloader launcher / magic word dol to boot into it (bundled with priiloader if downloaded via modmii, otherwise should be a standalone dol on the priiloader github somewhere)
Yeah, but still, I don't see a point using it on Dolphin. What are you willing to do with this in mind?
System menu hacks? Autoboot? I'm not very familiar with dolphin so maybe it already has other ways of accomplishing these things

Reactions: SylverReZ

kokichi_oma

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks!
U can add it to the emunand manually if u know how, or by using modmii's emunand modifier feature. Start modmii classic, launch into the modmii emunand modifier feature, then point it to the location of your emulated nand, and it will ask you what changes u want made, one of which is adding/removing priiloader

I'm not sure but I don't think you can access it the traditional way on dolphin without a physical reset button, but you can use the Priiloader launcher / magic word dol to boot into it (bundled with priiloader if downloaded via modmii, otherwise should be a standalone dol on the priiloader github somewhere)

System menu hacks? Autoboot? I'm not very familiar with dolphin so maybe it already has other ways of accomplishing these things
Edit:
I couldn't find the bomb thing when I chose Wilbrand as the exploit to use, and loading the Hackmii installer just crashed Dolphin. PLEASE HELP!
Edit 2:
ModMii classic won't load.... PLEASE, HELP!!

Last edited by kokichi_oma,

psicotron3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks!

Edit:
I couldn't find the bomb thing when I chose Wilbrand as the exploit to use, and loading the Hackmii installer just crashed Dolphin. PLEASE HELP!
Edit 2:
ModMii classic won't load.... PLEASE, HELP!!
You can't.

Dolphin can load a nand backup. I installed priiloader on my real wii, saved it and tried to run the backup nand on dolphin.

It loaded, but just skipped priiloader.

On a real wii you should hold reset to load priiloader. I think there isn't a shorcut for that on dolphin.

But, to test if dolphin was even loading priiloader, I´ve set the real wii priiloader to autoboot a channel and dolphin skipped it and just loaded the main screen.

EDIT: It seens someone on youtube did just that. I haven't watched it anyway:

Last edited by psicotron3,
Reactions: SaulFabre

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
There is a homebrew dol that will shortcut you into priiloader without needing to power it off and use the reset button, I mentioned it above. If u download priiloader from modmii it will come bundled with the installer.

If modmii classic isn't loading its likely due to interference by an anti-virus thinking it's a false positive, or maybe missing dot net framework 3.5

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :O