GBAtemp's prince
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
antonkan said:
I didn't get this bug for me, as of now. I did experienced that bug before once when I was new at GBAtemp (July 2009), but I logged out and logged in as antonkan.

So that's where the name came from.

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
antonkan said:
I didn't get this bug for me, as of now. I did experienced that bug before once when I was new at GBAtemp (July 2009), but I logged out and logged in as antonkan.
Please use grammar.

D

Deleted_171835

Wow, that's terrible. I would freak out if somebody logged in as me! o_o

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
There isn't an ip log I'm aware of that tracks people logging into your account on separate instances. If I were you I'd change your password to be sure. If someone got into your account, chances are they know you. You've got to ask the question why a random would want to get into your account to change a little bit of profile information. Not very likely.

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Actually this isn't the first case of people logging in with other accounts without actually doing a thing, here on GBAtemp.

Just yesterday a guy posted with his account, and the resulting post was posted as King Zargo. He had to log in and out to return to his real account.
And a few weeks ago, there was a guy which logged in as Zerrix randomly.

There's actually something very wrong with the temp, I guess.

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
^

Eh what? That was me!
wtf.gif

j/k
tongue.gif

And yeah I remember this, there were several members, like raulpica mentioned, zerrix was one of them. I think that there was a member who had someone posted a topic saying that he was gay too? And I think it was same for p1ngpong too? Someone should fix it.

I shall try logging ina nd out now and hope i log in as Hadrian
ninja.gif

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Yeah it sounds like that logging in as other people bug. It hasn't happened to me again since I changed my pass though. And thankfully nobody decided to be a douche when they did log in as me.

bmaster154

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah, why would someone go on purpose to steal your account? I mean, what is there to steal from you? Unless that person hates you and wants to make you seem like a retard.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ