Sword & Shield at your service
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Can you believe that up to 16GB and 32GB is stored in one tiny little card that's the size of a fingernail. How does it work?

B

ball2012003

it is all actually just one gig they just change the label and when it gets read on your computer it falls for it and thinks its gained in memory

ZonMachi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ball2012003 said:
it is all actually just one gig they just change the label and when it gets read on your computer it falls for it and thinks its gained in memory

And the computer is also tricked into somehow putting more than the 1gig memory allows
unsure.gif
what amazing magic

Cablephish

Show me...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Well, you see, what they do is get 16 or 32 one gigabyte microSD's, and put them all in a piledriver, which combines them all into one.

It works, try it. I do it all the time. Go to a local construction site and borrow a piledriver.

Little

I r Little
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Remember years ago - When people were amazed that they cut floppy discs down to only 3 1/2 inches? when a 32 bit machine was considered amazing? and a 64 mb RAM stick was incredible and expensive?

i wonder what will be next that will have us scoffing at a 16gig microsd?

dewp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
it is amazing.. I think it shouldn't get any smaller really because it would just be pointless and they'd be easily lost. - not that ds cards aren't but yeah.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: