It's Time To Mod These Cartridges, If I Knew How...

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by Krio, Jan 11, 2015.

1. Krio
    OP

Krio Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 23, 2014
    Canada
    Me being the ultimate fan of Pokemon Gen 3, I was really disappointed when I saw that the cartridges weren't see through. HOWEVER, I found someone who's selling replacement cartridge cases for the 3DS and DS

*****THEY DON'T PRINT STICKERS ANY MORE. I bet they got hammered with copyright of something*****
    So here's the problem if you haven't figured it out from the line above. I have no way of printing a sticker :/ I don't know if it would be safe of me to remove the sticker on the original cartridge without damaging it. And even if I did manage to remove the sticker, what are the chances of it sticking on the replacement cartridge? So if anyone could help a bruh out and tell me where would be a place where I can find good scans of the original stickers and how I would I go about printing them? THANKS A MILLION YALL

P.S. If anyone was wondering the replacements are $3 each + shipping and they have red, blue, green, yellow, orange, purple, pink, clear and black in clear and white in solid. Just to save you all a phone call if you are interested as well. Tell them Shaif referred you guys. Thanks ;D

2. Krio
    OP

Krio Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 23, 2014
    Canada
    If it's possible for anyone, can they edit this so I can make it into a sticker? This scan I did in 700 dpi I believe.

[​IMG]

sethirion likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice