Gaming It's Time To Mod These Cartridges, If I Knew How...

Krio

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Me being the ultimate fan of Pokemon Gen 3, I was really disappointed when I saw that the cartridges weren't see through. HOWEVER, I found someone who's selling replacement cartridge cases for the 3DS and DS

*****THEY DON'T PRINT STICKERS ANY MORE. I bet they got hammered with copyright of something*****
So here's the problem if you haven't figured it out from the line above. I have no way of printing a sticker :/ I don't know if it would be safe of me to remove the sticker on the original cartridge without damaging it. And even if I did manage to remove the sticker, what are the chances of it sticking on the replacement cartridge? So if anyone could help a bruh out and tell me where would be a place where I can find good scans of the original stickers and how I would I go about printing them? THANKS A MILLION YALL

P.S. If anyone was wondering the replacements are $3 each + shipping and they have red, blue, green, yellow, orange, purple, pink, clear and black in clear and white in solid. Just to save you all a phone call if you are interested as well. Tell them Shaif referred you guys. Thanks ;D

Krio

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If it's possible for anyone, can they edit this so I can make it into a sticker? This scan I did in 700 dpi I believe.

5542c4365e.jpg

Reactions: sethirion

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: How are you @AncientBoi :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: