It's safe to go past 8.1.0-18U if i'm waiting for 3DS HBC?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by MasterMan194, Aug 29, 2014.

  1. MasterMan194
    OP

    MasterMan194 Advanced Member

    Newcomer
    99
    23
    Dec 30, 2008
    Brazil
    Hi,
    My 3DS XL is 8.1.0-18U and keeps asking me to update. Infact, i can't enter eShop and buy Prof. Layton vs PW if i don't update.
    But 3DS HBC is so near. Maybe i shoud wait a week or so...
    What do you think?
     
  2. gamesquest1

    gamesquest1 Nabnut

    Member
    GBAtemp Patron
    gamesquest1 is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

    Our Patreon
    14,153
    9,507
    Sep 23, 2013
    should be fine ....i believe latest update is 8.1.0.19u
    so its will just be a eshop fix or something between .18 and .19

    update, get anything you need from eshop and wait
     
  3. migles

    migles Mei the sexiest bae

    Member
    GBAtemp Patron
    migles is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

    Our Patreon
    6,999
    4,704
    Sep 19, 2013
    Saint Kitts and Nevis
    my dad works for nintendo.
    the last 2 digit number before the letter is just eshop update so its safe...
     
  4. MasterMan194
    OP

    MasterMan194 Advanced Member

    Newcomer
    99
    23
    Dec 30, 2008
    Brazil
    That was fast! Thank you.