Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
What are they proud of?
I'm fed up having to explain this every bloody year so here is the key information.

Stonewall June 28th 1969.

Creamu that is all you need to know to find the reason why. Now go and use Google or any other search engine to find out everything you need to know as to why Pride is important to me and everyone else in the LGBT community.

• Love
Reactions: Dud and AncientBoi

Creamu

Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
I'm fed up having to explain this every bloody year so here is the key information.

Stonewall June 28th 1969.

Creamu that is all you need to know to find the reason why. Now go and use Google or any other search engine to find out everything you need to know as to why Pride is important to me and everyone else in the LGBT community.
Why so defensive? They built a stonewall good for them.

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Why so defensive? They built a stonewall good for them.
WTF are you on about It has nothing to do with building a stonewall. Stonewall is an Inn in New York frequented by the LGBT community. Where in June 28th 1969 the police illegally raided and beat the shit out of people in the LGBT community simply because they were gay or trans. The people of the surrounding area both gay and straight CIS or trans uprised and fought against the police for their terrible treatment of the LGBT community. This brought about great change in how people view us around the world. Sadly parts of America though are still living in the dark ages even today.

Pride is about remembering those that fought for us back then and made life easier for us to be who we are.

Creamu

Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
WTF are you on about It has nothing to do with building a stonewall. Stonewall is an Inn in New York frequented by the LGBT community. Where in June 28th 1969 the police illegally raided and beat the shit out of people in the LGBT community simply because they were gay or trans. The people of the surrounding area both gay and straight CIS or trans uprised and fought against the police for their terrible treatment of the LGBT community. This brought about great change in how people view us around the world. Sadly parts of America though are still living in the dark ages even today.

Pride is about remembering those that fought for us back then and made life easier for us to be who we are.
I am sorry for your unfortunate situation. Maybe your pride could appeal to a greater audiance if you base it in something constructive like building a wall. The struggle thing I understand it is important to you, but fights are generally not a thing people find persuasive as a source for pride.

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
We already know Creamu is a bigoted piece of shit (literally his solution to problems caused by racism is to "send them back where they came from"), so don't waste your breath expecting any understanding here.

• Love
Reactions: AncientBoi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.