Gaming It's possible to be banned in this situation?

danksi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi everyone. I have a question regarding pkhex and the bans.
I have finished the game and recently I put many objects with the amount of 900 with pkhex as well as some illegal pokes (more than 510 in evs or permanent megas) for sporadic offline use (I'm not thinking about using them in online matches byany means, since in case of doing such matches online I would logically use the obtained and trained legal pokes.
Special mention is that I did everything with wifi turned OFF and I have never registered the ultrasun game ID in the PGL.

However, I would like to complete the pokedex and that includes having to use the gts to get alakazam and other evolving pokes trading or exclusive Ultramoon pokes and Legends. If I connect to the internet in the game and do trading with the gts, could I be banned in spite of not having those illegal pokes i my team? I have searched for the answer to this in many places but it has never been clear to me. I hope that you can enlighten me. It's not necessary to say that I wont by any means put an illegal pokemon in the GTS, I dont want to spoil any other player.

PS: maybe it's a stupid question but, to directly trading pokemon through the trade button in thescreen below in Festiplaza do you have to register
your game in PGL?

Thanks and greetings to the forum

Uumas

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Hi everyone. I have a question regarding pkhex and the bans.
I have finished the game and recently I put many objects with the amount of 900 with pkhex as well as some illegal pokes (more than 510 in evs or permanent megas) for sporadic offline use (I'm not thinking about using them in online matches byany means, since in case of doing such matches online I would logically use the obtained and trained legal pokes.
Special mention is that I did everything with wifi turned OFF and I have never registered the ultrasun game ID in the PGL.

However, I would like to complete the pokedex and that includes having to use the gts to get alakazam and other evolving pokes trading or exclusive Ultramoon pokes and Legends. If I connect to the internet in the game and do trading with the gts, could I be banned in spite of not having those illegal pokes i my team? I have searched for the answer to this in many places but it has never been clear to me. I hope that you can enlighten me. It's not necessary to say that I wont by any means put an illegal pokemon in the GTS, I dont want to spoil any other player.

PS: maybe it's a stupid question but, to directly trading pokemon through the trade button in thescreen below in Festiplaza do you have to register
your game in PGL?

Thanks and greetings to the forum
It's probably fine as long as you don't use game sync.

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
ONLY through game sync can GF get info like how many of each item you got (otherwise online would be REALLY slow as it would be constantly sending all that info). If you don't game sync with the GTS, don't worry about anything other than using hacked Pokemon. Just items are safe. Also, for the dex, just use PKHeX (make sure to uncheck Zeraora just to be safe though since it's unobtainable. Game sync is only required for online missions, battle spot rated battles and online competitions pretty much, you can trade and battle freely without any issue. So, there you have it, connect online and battle/trade and as long as you haven't registered the game on PGL it's safe unless you use obviously hacked mons!

danksi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ONLY through game sync can GF get info like how many of each item you got (otherwise online would be REALLY slow as it would be constantly sending all that info). If you don't game sync with the GTS, don't worry about anything other than using hacked Pokemon. Just items are safe. Also, for the dex, just use PKHeX (make sure to uncheck Zeraora just to be safe though since it's unobtainable. Game sync is only required for online missions, battle spot rated battles and online competitions pretty much, you can trade and battle freely without any issue. So, there you have it, connect online and battle/trade and as long as you haven't registered the game on PGL it's safe unless you use obviously hacked mons!

Ok thanks to all!! Now I have it clearer. So, to sum up: without registering in PGL they cannot ban me if I just use the hacked mons OFFLINE. Isnt it? They cannot get my info without registering my game in PGL unless I explicitly use a hacked pokemon in an online free battle or trade a hacked pokemon. Is that right? And about zeraora.. if I create it through PKhex but offline with the wifi off I'll be safe too? Therefore I could trade without worrying

Additionally I've heard that USUM has a new anti cheater module... works the same as SM?

Last edited by danksi,

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Ok thanks to all!! Now I have it clearer. So, to sum up: without registering in PGL they cannot ban me if I just use the hacked mons OFFLINE. Isnt it? They cannot get my info without registering my game in PGL unless I explicitly use a hacked pokemon in an online free battle or trade a hacked pokemon. Is that right? And about zeraora.. if I create it through PKhex but offline with the wifi off I'll be safe too? Therefore I could trade without worrying

Additionally I've heard that USUM has a new anti cheater module... works the same as SM?
As long as you don't use hacked mons online, you are 99.9% safe, the rest is up to some weird variables involved, but nothing to worry about. You can have hacked stuff and if you don't use them but still play online, you won't get banned for example. And Zeraora in general could be bad since it's completely unreleased, so be wary with it. As for the module, don't know how it works, SciresM knows best about it I think...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill