djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My Deck came today.

I didn't realise how big it'd be until I saw it for the first time. Spent most of my free time today just setting it up. I'm mostly done now, am looking forward to actually playing it.
Great! yea but I got somewhat of bigger hands and its Perfect for me.. I don't get Hand cramps like I did with the Normal Switch controllers.
don't forget to check out

Week 1 essentials with the deck!!

and let us know what you added to your Deck.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Deckmas day here! :toot::hrth::toot:

Nice timing as well: wednesday I'm working from home, thursday's a holiday and friday my girfriend's here, so unless it's insanely fast shipping (it's monday evening here), that's about the best it can be.

And as mentioned in another thread: Moo's calculator (https://steam-deck-calculator.web.app/) was accurate in its prediction at least a month in advance.

EDIT 25/5: now received a tracking number from GLS. Chances aren't high it'll be here until friday (thursday's a holiday), but at least there's progress. :)

Last edited by Taleweaver,
Reactions: emigre

tech3475

Trophies
XP
Country
Is that "Q3" exactly or is it "After Q3"?

I placed mine (the EU) back in October, and I'm still on After Q3.

Q3 exactly.

If you placed yours in October, unfortunately you may have a while to wait, although I've read that they've ramped up production.

such

Trophies
XP
Country
Barbados
Q3 exactly.

If you placed yours in October, unfortunately you may have a while to wait, although I've read that they've ramped up production.
Ah, sorry, now I follow. I thought you just placed your reservation and got Q3 2022 as your projected shipping date, and that would've been inexplicably weird.

I'm firmly in the "sometime in the 2070s" club and made my peace with it, yeah. I'll likely sooner grab a Deck 2 pre-order AND get it shipped than get my Deck 1 reservation shipped at this rate. Even if they doubled the production I'm still looking at, what, shipping sometime in the 2030s considering that after half a year they managed to just barely ship a full 2 days of preorders for the 512?

In the meantime, I got to thinking recently, the influencer (and media) caste is getting freebies for promotional reasons, and that's weird as well: just what is the point of more promotion if you're backed up for orders for the next - literal - 100 years?

Oh, and there's this, which I'm not too happy about:
https://www.pcgamer.com/valve-has-q...team-deck-ssd-on-some-256gb-and-512gb-models/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Group statistics

Members:
Threads: