Hacking Its been a while

Lemmingz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its been a while since I've set up CFW on a PS3, the last one I did started with a true blue dongle then got upgraded to Rogero 3.55 CFW when it was released, some arse hole burgled my house years ago & stole it so I moved over to XBOX 360, I'm back on a PS4 now that is running OFW & a PSVita running enso.

I decided to buy myself a PS3 & I got it today, its a 120gb PS3 slim, CECH-2003A on version 4.86.

I take it that version is good for CFW, as the HDD is small I need to replace that but can anyone recommend the best CFW to put on it, a link to the latest install guide & also recommend other apps/ homebrew to install pls

Thanks in advance

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm on 4.84 rex, generally considered the best, except you can't sign in. if you qa flag the system, in rebug toolbox, you can upgrade/downgrade at will. if you enable update debug, part of qa flagging, you can upgrade/downgrade using the internal hdd and never have to put an update pup on a flash drive. it works with up to 20 pups, and they can be named anything.

as far as apps go, I just have rebug toolbox and webman mod. that should cover most things.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

if you don't know how to use update debug, I have a tutorial on it in one of my ps3 tutorial threads. it's the only way I update/downgrade.

Reactions: Lemmingz

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: