YukiChan456

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hey all; if you haven't already been told, I'm one of the three translators at the moment; but the only one working right now; since the other two are busy!

I just finished the first day (Yes, we started over from the beginning); but I don't have Rhys' permission to post the patch at the moment, so sorry, I can't give you guys that yet!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Thanks for your diligence!
I think the best time to release the new Patch is after translating the 2. day!
Keep up your awesome work!
rolleyes.gif

bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif

Riku Akiyama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Speaking of Which RMCO, Did you want to go ahead and split which Messages me and the other person will do? I think I can find time to translate, My life is still being thrown for a loop, but I think I can make some time. I refuse to quit this project.

rmco2003

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Speaking of Which RMCO, Did you want to go ahead and split which Messages me and the other person will do? I think I can find time to translate, My life is still being thrown for a loop, but I think I can make some time. I refuse to quit this project.

Sure, if you do message 1 - 3910 then that's an eighth of the script out of the way, then we can start dividing up chapters later. You've done a portion of this already which should help.

Once that's done we can start dividing up chapters of the main story, then after that there'll be another block for the rest of the text like menus, items, badges, etc.

soliunasm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the great patch.
When I used the latest one(I think a month ago), I got up to Chapter 1, day 7(Shiki chapter) and the game froze whenever I went into the badge menu.

Zero Sora

Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for the great patch.
When I used the latest one(I think a month ago), I got up to Chapter 1, day 7(Shiki chapter) and the game froze whenever I went into the badge menu.

You're lucky you can even play the game at all. I've been trying to play it for days. Even the latest version of no$(2.5b) doesn't seem to work for me. It gets to the title screen, and no matter what button I press, nothing happens, it just stays at the title screen.

Zero Sora

Trophies
XP
Country
I don't see a "New Game" button anywhere. I've click the touchscreen everywhere that "New Game" would usually appear and nothing happened. But just now I click everywhere on the touchscreen I could, turns out it's invisible and in the top left corner of the touch screen. Thanks for you help. I just thought my game wasn't working, but I guess it is... sort of.

ninpou90

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I downloaded the "Babel-Patch"and it works great. Keep up the good work and take your time, fellas! Thank you for doing this!

rmco2003

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for the praise, expect good things soon, we now have 2 active translators and 1 more translator joining us in two weeks, so progress should go smoothly.

Rulza

Trophies
XP
Country
I really love this game but i want to get a hold of the story too so I'm looking forward to this patch. Keep up the good work
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yeah but I'd tie him up in the females bathroom