I Pwn n00bs.
OP
Trophies
Website
www.hankchill.com
XP
Country
Canada
Since the iTouchDS was made by the M3 team, I thought it would be most appropriate to put this topic in the M3 subforum
smile.gif

Anyways, I think the iTouchDS review here at GBAtemp should have a minor update, as the hardware has received a slight overhaul. There are no more ugly hinges that break, and it's pretty solid now. Also the MicroSD card slot is a little easy to insert and remove the card. Of course it still has the slight bump because of the chip that sticks out a tiny little bit on the face of the card, but what are you gonna do
tongue.gif

Also the GUI on the new firmware has definitely sped up the navigation.

TheWingless

Wafuu~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
WOW! I just tried it out on the triple loader thanks to chaotic_geo at The M3 Sakura FAQ near the bottom(Replace the iTouch 1.8 with the new 1.9). It definitely isn't as clunky. The game/file menu doesn't show everything by pages and you can hold the up and down buttons to browse through them! And you can "touch" more of the menu such as the little setting cog right next to the game which you couldn't before. The only problem I would have is that you still can't scroll up and down on the touch screen unless I missed something. Oh! You can even hold up and down on the cheat list instead of tapping it over and over unlike Sakura. I don't know about that cheat compatibility problem though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Si :D +1