Hacking iTouch and R4i RTS has updated today

  • Thread starter Thread starter The Catboy
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 4,389
  • Replies Replies 31

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Satan’s loyal Catboy
Member
I am Catboy 😼
Joined
Sep 13, 2009
Messages
30,796
Solutions
14
Reaction score
67,380
Trophies
8
Location
Making a non-binary fuss
XP
13,812
Country
Antarctica
iTouch 3.8
http://www.simplepluseasy.com/


Firmware 3.8
Changelog
==================================
1.Solve the problem of adding the soft-rest function for Game 4765,4781,4786,4787,4788,4809,4810,4821
2.Solve the problem of adding the RTS function for Game 4764,4768,4770,4781,4783,4786,4787,4788,4797,4807,4809,4810,4821
3.Fix the compatibility of game 4603,4764,4768,4770,4781,4783,4786,4787,4788,4789,4797,4800,4807,4809,4810,4812,
821
(game tested up to 4821)



R4i v2.7 kernel
http://www.r4rts.com/
I am assuming the latest changelog is the same.

Expect The Quad-Boot to be updated soon

As well as some messing around with this thread
 
alice in wonderland STILL Doesn't Work.

I've Waited So Long, that stupid flower wont die
hate2.gif
 
I don't know why they would still release the firmware if there are still problems with the Pokemon games and Wario DIY...
oh well, maybe other people need to play the other games, too.

by the way, has the M3Team defeated Xenon++'s R4irts patches? it won't work if you patch the new loader.eng to make g6dsload.eng
there is also a new file loader.eng in iTouch
 
Yes, I was struggling with this problem...
When I patch iTouchDS, commercial nds goes into gba!

#I don't know why this was OK though there is M3R_iTDS_PP2.
 
dsrules said:
I don't know why they would still release the firmware if there are still problems with the Pokemon games and Wario DIY...
oh well, maybe other people need to play the other games, too.

by the way, has the M3Team defeated Xenon++'s R4irts patches? it won't work if you patch the new loader.eng to make g6dsload.eng
there is also a new file loader.eng in iTouch
Also have tried both the R4 RTS firmware won't boot up even. iTouch doesn't play games. I patched both of them.
 
Jakob95 said:
dsrules said:
I don't know why they would still release the firmware if there are still problems with the Pokemon games and Wario DIY...
oh well, maybe other people need to play the other games, too.

by the way, has the M3Team defeated Xenon++'s R4irts patches? it won't work if you patch the new loader.eng to make g6dsload.eng
there is also a new file loader.eng in iTouch
Also have tried both the R4 RTS firmware won't boot up even. iTouch doesn't play games. I patched both of them.

That seems to happen to you everytime you try to manual patch.

I think you're doing something wrong.
 
R4iRTS updated to 2.7. Download from m3utils topic.

Now I'm seeing iTouch/TouchPod(J), they are not working. TouchPod(J) requires different g6dsload.1?
 
Xenon++ said:
R4iRTS updated to 2.7. Download from m3utils topic.

Now I'm seeing iTouch/TouchPod(J), they are not working. TouchPod(J) requires different g6dsload.1?
Will I be able to use that in M3 Kaura?
 
The Pink Cat Boy said:
I was able to patch all of these just fine, but as for testing, I need a little time, I am still working on something at the moment so I can update things faster later
Can you upload your stuff for me? I can't seem to patch it correctly I don't understand.
 
Jakob95 said:
The Pink Cat Boy said:
I was able to patch all of these just fine, but as for testing, I need a little time, I am still working on something at the moment so I can update things faster later
Can you upload your stuff for me? I can't seem to patch it correctly I don't understand.
I will upload them in a bit, I am working on my computer at the moment, which is the reason it too me so long to get to work on this
 
The Pink Cat Boy said:
Jakob95 said:
I got 2.7 to work, how can I get iTouch to work?
Are you using these files?
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=211701
It patched for me using those, but I haven't tested it yet on my M3. So I am not sure if it works, I was about to test them when I finished up.
No those patching tools won't work anymore I have tried. You have to use this http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=212...t=0&start=0 .

So anyone know if I could run iTouch now?
 
Jakob95 said:
The Pink Cat Boy said:
Jakob95 said:
I got 2.7 to work, how can I get iTouch to work?
Are you using these files?
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=211701
It patched for me using those, but I haven't tested it yet on my M3. So I am not sure if it works, I was about to test them when I finished up.
No those patching tools won't work anymore I have tried. You have to use this http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=212...t=0&start=0 .

So anyone know if I could run iTouch now?
Hmmm, strange, I would suggest the patching tool I uploaded, but i think it's the same as dsrules, but far simpler.
 
The Pink Cat Boy said:
Well guys I was able to update iTouch and run it just fine games and all. I will be uploading it in the latest Quad-Boot.
Which will be updated with in the hour or so.
HOW? It won't work for me.
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted